2022-2023 Rocks Paper Scissors

Discussion in 'Games & Fantasy' started by tarvinodos, Jul 28, 2022.

1. tarvinodos

tarvinodos Member+

Jul 17, 2008
    Long Beach, CA
    One again we have a league for our open teams to see how we do with our open teams

League Code: pndydf

kopiteinkc repped this.
  2. DrHeckle

DrHeckle BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 12, 2010
    Cairns
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
  3. Wendys

Wendys Member

Mar 28, 2000
    I need to vent to people who may understand, and I think this thread is as good as any. Draft team is going ok. The strategy of playing Haaland and whichever Chelsea defenders are currently injured seems to work ok. However, over the past years, I've put a bunch of effort into my open teams, and I would like to formally request that I get all of those hours of planning and strategizing back!
    To date, if I'm looking at this right, I am in place 1,528,674 overall, and 45,917 in the USA. My best ever finish seems to be 66,310 overall!

My 9 year old son, however, who has never played before this year and spends no time planning, is currently sitting at 3888 overall and 100 in the USA. I always thought I would catch him, but now with him leading my by 200 it is time to concede. I asked him the other day how he knows all these players and he said it's from FIFA. I guess FPL is yet another thing that has passed me by and is a young man's game. I need to fill out my refund request! :mad:

lobomojo and tarvinodos repped this.