Review: 2021/22 SSC Napoli Europa League Adventures

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Ciro Di Marzio, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    matchday let's fkn go! place your bets lads!
    will we go with the traditional 9 defenders formation or will Spalletti opt for the 10-0-0 formation?

2. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    i do not care about this one. Spalletti ...

3. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The fans should be offered their money back

4. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Ok demme is too shit for this

5. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Demme is in over his head, and Insigne should fly to Toronto after the match.

Sacki repped this.
  6. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Demme is simply not good enough. He tackles but cannot control a game.

Sacki repped this.
  7. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Bad enough the wingers are all mediocre at best, but the way Pedri, Busquets, and Jong bossed that midfield was concerning. Demme and Ruiz were chasing ghosts all match long, and the back four were all trash. Also, please stop playing Elmas on the right, and let Insigne fly to Toronto earlier than planned.

Sacki repped this.
  8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    The most worrying this is that we should have lost 12-1 over the two legs. We shouldn't be 12-1 worse than any team.
    We only created 1 goal-scoring chance over the two legs, which Zielinski scored. We only scored yesterday due to a bad penalty call (Osimhen let his foot hit Ter Stegen, and the next goal was just a bs mistake by FCB)

Spalletti can still redeem himself by winning the scudetto, but I'm afraid he'll mess up what started well. Politano and Ounas should be our only options on the RW, and fck me I can't believe I'm gonna say this but: Lozano and Elmas should have the LW and Insigne can fk off to the stance

9. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Barcelona looked very beatable to me. Galatasaray, who are languishing midtable in Turkey, almost beat Barcelona at the Camp Nou, and came away instead with a deserved draw.

The mistake with Spalletti was he gave them too much credit and we allowed them to dominate our midfield and wings more than we should have. We shouldn't have approached Barcelona with so much fear, but that's what we did.

10. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Frankfurt were winning 0-3 over Barcelona at the Nou Camp at one stage. They weren't afraid of them. They allowed men to get forward and they won well because of it.

Sacki repped this.
  11. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Give teams free initiative and they will take it