2021-22 Bundesliga Matchday 33: SpVgg Greuther Fürth vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by BVBFNM, May 6, 2022.

1. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Second to last game of the season.

2. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    We are perhaps the worst ever second place in in Bundesliga history.

3. TimBenneth

TimBenneth Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Uruguay
    May 10, 2017
    What I don't understand is why they played Reus, should have been rested, nor Witsel, Hitz, akanji, Halaand, who are all leaving.
    A throw away game, would have been the perfect time to give some of the upcommers a run out to see what they can do. Moukoko 5 mins, no Dahoud, no Gittens, no Unbahaum, no Rothe. My worry is that Moukoko will leave this summer and not sign a contract extension, 5 minutes : ) Yea, I wouldn't even blame him at this point. I think Dahoud will force his way out as well, which is a shame, because he never really got a chance to show what he was about, and when he did, i thought he was by far the best midfielder the club have. He is the perfect 8 to conduct that defense to attack transition.

BvB_Peon, astrophyz and BVBFNM repped this.
  4. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Dahoud is still injured and was a starter under Rose in contrast to all the previous coaches here except last season after Witsel got injured. Rothe and Gittens were used for the U19 in the seminfinal of their championchip. In contrast to us, they actually have a chance to win the national title.

TimBenneth repped this.