2021-22 Bundesliga Matchday 31: FC Bayern München vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by BVBFNM, Apr 22, 2022.

1. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    With all the injuries plaguing the team, I'm afraid it will be a blowout victory for Bayern.

2. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Hitz
    Wolf Akanji Zagadou Guerreiro
    Can Bellingham
    Brandt Reus Reinier
    Haaland

I have no hope for this game and no illusion that this midfield and defense can stop them. but I also didn't expect the 6:1 against Wolfsburg. Just don't get too humiliated while Bayern seal the deal.

BvB_Peon repped this.
  3. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    So, is this some sort of farewell gift for Reinier?:ROFLMAO:

hava and Alex C repped this.
  4. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Would rather have seen Guerreiro in midfield with Rothe LB. Reinier is a waste of time, he’s leaving anyway and has shown nothing in 2 years.

BVBFNM repped this.
  5. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Right, or at least give a player like Moukoko a sign that you believe in him, that you want him to be a part of the team in the future. I'd be more sympathetic towards Reinier if he had significantly more experience or if he had performed in his two years here.
    I'll be happy if Reinier proves me wrong, of course. And there's a high chance Moukoko will get some minutes because currently our bench options are rather depressing.

6. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    1:0 Bayern, no surprise they score after a corner.

7. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Already down.... Could we see 7 today? I think we are that bad currently... Rose is another disappointment, but no worries he'll have to do the same or worse next year!!

8. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    2:0 Bayern, assist Wolf. Just clear it and nothing happens.
    Edit: Still 1:0, goal called back.

9. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Saved by an offside.. For now!

10. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    No Offside this time... 2-0. Who else? Lewy haunting us of course...

11. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Now it's 2:0, again, comical behavior in defense. Just get the damn ball out. How hard is it to not lose the ball when you know what's going to happen if you screw up.

12. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Exactly the sort of trashing I was expecting... Could be 3-0 after 30 minutes

13. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Rose throws his water bottle, he looks surprised by the turn of event... That just shows how clueless he is!!

14. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    What irritates me so much is that we can't even compete with them anymore... We used to compete at least once per year with the ref screwing us with a penalty or a red card but now they don't even need any help, we give them the ball just outside the box ...

hava repped this.
  15. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    If Can remains in he's going to get a Red before the half...

16. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    10 years of Bayern domination says nothing about Bayern but everything about BvB and the rest of a toothless Bundesliga...

eaglespark repped this.
  17. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    2-0 at the half... and we were lucky!!!

18. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    The most depressing thing for me isn't so much that Bayern have won ten seasons in a row, it's the fact that this shambolic BVB is comfortably in second place.

astrophyz, eaglespark and BvB_Peon repped this.
  19. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Marco Reus wins a penalty... So we won't get blanked!!! And for some reason it's Emre Can who takes it and makes it 2-1

** Please don't get your hopes up... you know better!!

20. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Another Penalty for us?!?! Agains't Bayern?? Forget it!! Ref and var close their eyes.... Meanwhile Bayern keeps looking like they are on the verge of making it 3...

21. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Braindead commentator: "Our experts looked at it and agreed on the no penalty call because there was the intent to go for the ball."

He was schooled by Matthäus on how stupid that reasoning is but I only saw one replay and I'm not sure myself on that decision. But for god's sake, I'll never understand how stupid people can get into these kind of positions to earn good money. I guess you only need to be able to communicate well to become a commentator.

22. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    3:1 Bayern. Even without the second penalty (VAR should have definitely let the ref have a second look), there were good chances to score, Haaland alone with two good opportunities within a minute.

Also, I feel Gittens has shown more promise in his 10 minutes than Reinier. He looks like he could be a very fun player to watch. At the very least, he seems to fit how we should play and isn't afraid to make the game fast.

23. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I honestly expected a 5-0 blowout victory for Bayern.

BvB_Peon repped this.
  24. BvB_Peon

BvB_Peon Member

Apr 14, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Same here. It felt like a 5-0 game most of the time, but the result was better then we deserved.

25. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    If they had been awarded the trophy today, it would have been the closest we had gotten to it in years. I hope that in the near future, we won't have to be happy with only losing 1-3 to them.