2020 Summer Transfer Thread, Where Nothing is Normal.

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Dante, May 8, 2020.

1. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Juve is currently negotiating with Valencia for Ferran Torres.

2. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Game was done and we had extra subs, wasnt bad to let him get his first start with us before joining Atalanta

3. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Looking forward to Kulusevski joining us. Been keeping a close eye on him at Parma recently and he a little bit of Robben magic but with a decebt work rate and that if we can harness will phenomenal.

Kid deserved a chance to wear the JUVE shirt. Maybe he wasn't viewed as long-term material but I like seeing youth team players get a chance. Wish him the best and hopefully we include a buy-back option.

Got me thinking back to Ciro Immobile getting minutes off the bench a number of years ago. If memory serves replaced ADP. Players develop differently, thought he would be decent but not the level he got to.

Daei_10 repped this.
  4. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Very talented kid. Like that we're being proactive and getting negotiations with going with a view to the next generation. Bargain could be had here too given Ferran Torres contract expires in 2021.

5. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    Hello,

By way of introduction, for those that are unfamiliar with me, I coach youth football and am a part time Semi professional scout. I am trying to get into professional football coaching/scouting full time.

I am surprised there isn’t more excitement about Felix Correia. He is an absolute gem. Very fast and quick, great technically , he will be a star mark my words.

juveeer repped this.
  6. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just hope this isnt another summer where we start out strong signing players and by the end, we sell some and we are back to being incomplete

usnroach repped this.
  7. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If we set the bar on the ground, we can't be disappointed!

Daei_10 and juveeer repped this.
  8. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi,

good luck with your goals!

As for Felix Correia, I hadn't heard of him before. Why did Citeh let him go?

Joe Martelo repped this.
  9. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    thank you. People in the Portugal board have been trying to slander me and criticize my goals. But I am determined to succeed and reach them.

I am in my mid 30s, recently divorced. I turned down a scouting role with Vitoria Setubal (portuguese club in the first division) because my ex-wife didn’t want to move to Portugal. I live In Canada. Biggest regret of my life and yes I have suffered financially as a result of the divorce.

I am not exactly sure why felix Correia left man city but I believe Juve May have sent a player in exchange, so perhaps it was just deals between two large clubs and their agents.

10. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Money is the reason they got rid of Correia, the same reason we got rid of Pjanic

11. Joe Martelo

Joe Martelo Red Card

CDC Montalegre
    Portugal
    Sep 30, 2019
    Money is often the reason for everything, isn’t it ? It’s the reason my ex wife left me.

12. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    God please lets not get Milik. He had 9 passes today vs Roma
    At best i would take him for a swap with Bernardeschi, no way in hell we should pay more than 20 for him

13. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'd rather Bellotti. Also why haven't they moved for Zaniolo is the real question.

Daei_10 repped this.
  14. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are they seriously considering getting rid of Grietzman?

Rabiot and Costa for Grietzman sounds tempting, just don’t see this work out especially with a younger Dybala in the lineup, makes absolutely no sense for us.

15. NicktheGreek

NicktheGreek Member+

Feb 15, 2001
    Depends if the game is high jump or Limbo

usnroach repped this.
  16. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Jeez Barca is such a wasteful club....spent so much on Griezmann, Dembele, Coutinho and they dont like any of them lol. Now they probably want Latauro

17. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dybala has been playing the false 9 role and it's been working. Not sure if they can play together with CR7 because Griezmann would have to be on the left. The only way this works is of CR7 wants to play CF.

If they sell Rabbiot who moves on the left of midfield? Matuidi isn't getting younger.

Financially makes sense if Juve pays 140m and gets 70m for each player.

18. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    They are linking us to Traore. Anyone watch him enough to know if that's a good buy?

19. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Traore is very direct, he was a La Masia graduate, so I imagine he is technical enough for Sarri. He could be a great candidate as our RW ahead of Berna and DC11. He would cost a lot though, Wolves will be in Europe again next year, possibly pushing for a CL spot.

I'm a bit skeptical of his upside, but I will admit that I am biased towards the PL. I can't stand it and their "fans."

gumbacicc repped this.
  20. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    SportItalia reports that Zaniolo can leave Roma this summer for €50 million and Juve is very interested.

ManU wants to extend Pogba's contract, even though Juve is still making him a priority, this might turn them off.

21. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    At this point I might prefer Zaniolo. He is younger and Italian.

Pogs is now no longer a "young" player, though I would not turn him down. I would not pay anywhere close to 100 million for him though.

22. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
  23. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like Zaniolo, would he be the number 10 in the midfield 3 or would he be our right winger?

I just worry about his proper healing and explosiveness following the knee ligament injury as well as possible off field stuff from the U-23 Euros and his mom.

24. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States