News: 2020 Season and Virus Talk

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by nbrooks503, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, if we are gonna make everyone get vaccinated, shouldn’t we restrict people from being obese by banning them from buying fast food?

2. nbrooks503

nbrooks503 Previously Held @Dynamo Hostage From 2008-2019

Jun 1, 2008
    Disgruntled Former STH - Fairweather Bandwaggoner
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Westside Cosmo repped this.
  3. CeltTexan

CeltTexan Member+

Sep 21, 2000
    Houston, TX USA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    From that article:

The concept of lockdowns stemmed from a faulty premise: that you can separate humans, like rats in cages, and therefore control and even eradicate the virus. After a year, we unequivocally know this not to be true, something that the best and wisest epidemiologists knew all along. Essential workers still must work; they must go home to their families, many in crowded living conditions. Lockdowns do not eliminate the virus, they merely shift the burden onto the working class.

Now we can see the failure in black, white, and full color, daily appearing on our screens courtesy of the CDC. Has that shaken the pro-lockdown pundit class? Not that much. What an amazing testament to the stubbornness of elite opinion and its bias against basic freedoms. They might all echo the words of Groucho Marx: “Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?”

Westside Cosmo repped this.
  4. quiznatodd_bidness

Houston Dynamo
    United States
    Apr 14, 2020

5. quiznatodd_bidness

Houston Dynamo
    United States
    Apr 14, 2020
  6. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1376915637172248579 is not a valid tweet id

7. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh, we’re just “lucky” in Texas. Or everyone is still wearing N95 masks. Nothing to do with virus patterns or seasonality, because masks must work!!

8. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hmmm

1377097606766026752 is not a valid tweet id

9. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

10. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yup, Beto sure was right now wasn’t he?

11. quiznatodd_bidness

Houston Dynamo
    United States
    Apr 14, 2020
  12. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  13. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This guy is making some interesting claims - first that the only reason Texas Covid numbers look good is because testing is way down BUT also everyone in cities are ignoring the mask mandate being lifted and wearing masks all the time (well maybe in Bellaire since they have that racist police department )

so then he’s saying that Texas is figuratively fudging the numbers and it’s really worse than it appears - yet hospitalizations are way down!!! So of all these hidden Covid cases that Abbott is burying, none are showing up in the hospital!

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJr...wZTgtNGQzMS04YjZmLTdlMGUzYmUxMGUwOCIsImMiOjN9

you Doomers (@DynamoManiac included) just twist yourself into pretzels trying to somehow blame conservatives and Abbott for all sorts of invented catastrophes that don’t actually happen but make you feel justified for being virus losers

14. Dynamo_Forever

Dynamo_Forever Member+

Aug 9, 2007
    Clear Lake, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's not enough that you ran Web off these message boards but the need to follow him to tweeter and then continue to attack him here is sad. I would have thought you were too busy free breathing and living a normal life to bother with such petty attacks. You must get some sick satisfaction from anomalously bullying someone on the internet. I can only imagine what you're like in real life but I'm pretty sure it's much smaller than your persona on Big Soccer.

quiznatodd_bidness repped this.
  15. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Doesn’t everyone have me on ignore? It can’t be much less than 90% already on ignore. Who is being “bullied”? I’m the one who has been called everything under the sun on this board.

16. nbrooks503

nbrooks503 Previously Held @Dynamo Hostage From 2008-2019

Jun 1, 2008
    Disgruntled Former STH - Fairweather Bandwaggoner
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think it is deceptive for them to post county stats. Many folks who have received the vaccination were residents of other counties and traveled to counties that were providing the vac. For example I live in Brazoria county yet got vaccinated in Harris county. There not tracking where you are from, just where you get vaccinated.

17. Varus

Varus Member

Feb 5, 2015
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    That goes both ways though.

The majority of people I know from Harris county haven't been vaccinated through Harris county. I have two bosses who were vaccinated in Matagorda, my brother was vaccinated in Montgomery. I've also met several people who went to Orange, Chambers, and Hardin county.

I'd be curious to see how much inflow we have versus outflow for the vaccine. I've known quite a few people that were vaccinated in Orange, Chambers and Hardin counties.

18. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Look, I want to make sure I am first on this in calling for MLS to pull the Atlanta United franchise from Georgia and make them play in Albany, NY so that MLS can signal its opposition to “Jim Crow” voting laws that they haven’t actually read but can virtue signal to league sponsors that they will be outraged at a state that tries to require a voter ID.

19. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh, and I am sure the US is going to boycott the Olympics - or at least Steve Kerr and LeBron can lectures us about America’s racist practices while not being informed enough about China to speak on it

20. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  21. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Clear evidence that masks work and Neanderthals in Texas are killing people!!! Oh, wait

22. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So I guess the Dynamo FO should be calling for Atlanta United to be relocated

and i guess the Dynamo won’t require ID for any transactions going forward, no ID needed at will call, etc.

23. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    All those anti-maskers in NY sure do cause problems for the “public health experts “ that are “following the science”

24. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  25. Westside Cosmo

Westside Cosmo Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    H-Town