2020 National Team Thread [R]

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by La Trucha, Jan 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    B team? Clearly a C team. These were just MLS future potentials. Either they are players that might leave the MLS to play to better clubs or players that might be key players in the MLS. B team would be their top MLS players maybe a few abroad players being tested out. A-team is their best MLS players and abroad.

Most of the things we're talking about in the this thread is brought up in this video

2. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Thank god. It also seems to me like the first division presidents want a change in FESFUT?? I could be wrong.

SamKnight repped this.
  3. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
  4. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I think this is peak Carillo. He didn’t like Lara or Roca or even Zarco. They wanted things run differently & correctly & also wanted the money they deserved. They would probably call him out & not let him be in control bc he shouldn’t be anyways. With DLC, DLC said do whatever you want just gimme money & Carillo said sure. But he’s in a tight spot with all the negative results and humiliation, the elections, & the added pressure from the first division & INDES. All in all, we’re in a horrible hole and the rope to get out is being dicked around by Carillo.

slaminsams repped this.
  5. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    What's the situation with INDES and the federation at the moment? I'm not quite understanding the news out there. So far if I'm understanding correctly. INDES wants to help out the federation, but the federation is refusing help from them. INDES is trying to reach FIFA about the situation and could risk El Salvador in being part of FIFA preventing them to play in any qualifier or tournaments held by FIFA. If someone can clarify that'd be great.

SamKnight repped this.
  6. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    There is a new law in El Salvador that says all sports organizations have to register with INDES to keep their credentialing.

Carillo doesn’t want to register and has looked for ways to have FESFUT exempted from registering. The deadline for all organizations to register has passed so INDES has written to FIFA saying FESFUT isn’t complying with the law and as far as I know they are still waiting on a response from FIFA to see what to do next.

My guess is we get banned for government interference since FIFA comes down on Central American countries but looks the other way for other countries that regulate their FA’s.

I mean when Saddam was in charge of Iraq he would torture his players FIFA never blinked an eye but if we try to audit FESFUT’s books we get international bans it’s ridiculous. One of the reasons FESFUT gets away with all of this is there can never be any oversight because they can just run to CONCACAF or FIFA and cry government interference. Meanwhile they will gladly ask for government money with no shame

7. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I thought FIFA wasn't okay with the government being involved in funding any part of the national teams and youth teams? I think the FESFUT did get in trouble at one point when La Chelona was a big part of INDES before. Wouldn't they side with the federation in this situation? Now if it were legal why not accept INDES help? Unless INDES would keep track of the spending the federation receives from INDES and most of the federation staff probably wouldn't like that.

8. Blue_nation724

Blue_nation724 Member+

Mar 16, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    That’s exactly why. This new law would let every sports organization run by itself but would be audited by the government to make sure they aren’t stealing funds & misusing it because while in our soccer it’s very obvious & big since it’s the biggest sport, it has happened in many of our other sports too.

9. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
  10. Grimmjow316

Grimmjow316 Member+

Jun 20, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Blue_nation724, slaminsams and SamKnight repped this.