2019 Colorado Buffaloes

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by unkiemark, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Katalyst

Katalyst Member

Sep 26, 2016
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    I agree with that. She didn't play in a system that would put out that kind of passing percentage.
    Teams like UCLA who just pass pass consistently and of course increase their percentage with all those short simple backwards passing will certainly make for a higher percentage. But to say she can't make a big enough impact at the next level is ludicrous. Orlando paid a pretty penny for her so they know something.. I think she will change the game! Good luck!

2. unkiemark

unkiemark Member+

Dec 23, 2003
    Boulder
    1218611438966566912 is not a valid tweet id

3. derbarkasmann

derbarkasmann Member

1.FC Koeln (Cologne, Germany)
    United States
    Oct 27, 2008
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    https://cubuffs.com/news/2020/2/3/s..._tnP5qNZAosWdUEfvNDAOuutzbm-J6_nKZVnYeNOIr_vw

Oh, yes, she is good. I saw her play for UCCS against Colorado Mesa in Grand Junction, the new team I follow since I live four blocks from the soccer field. Shanade totally belongs in Division 1, and whoever we have up front is going to love having her feeding them brilliant passes, and she can also shoot and score a lot. Our great group of newcomers just got better.

4. derbarkasmann

derbarkasmann Member

United States
    Oct 27, 2008
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. unkiemark

unkiemark Member+

Dec 23, 2003
    Boulder
  6. derbarkasmann

derbarkasmann Member

United States
    Oct 27, 2008
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The new recruiting class ranking probably includes Shanade Hopcroft, who transferred from UCCS (Colorado Springs). I've seen her play, and oh yes.