2018 Nike USMNT USA Christian Pulisic jersey Medium

Discussion in 'USA Today: Soccer' started by RickyP6, Aug 18, 2018.

1. RickyP6

RickyP6 New Member

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 17, 2018
    Hey guys bought this jersey blank and immediately got it customized. Most of my jerseys are a Medium so I didn't think about trying it on. Got home and tried it on. Unfortunately it doesn't fit the way I want it to and since it was customized I can't return it. So now I have a $140 jersey sitting in my closet. I have to get rid of it somehow. So here I am. It's a Medium. It's only been tried on for about 5 minutes. Essentially it's brand new, but it doesn't have the tags. It's 100% authentic and not some cheap China ripoff. I am looking to get $100 for it. That price includes shipping. I will ship it via USPS Priority Mail with a delivery confirmation. If interested shoot me a message.

Want to buy an Adidas hoodie because I have a coupon that expires this Sunday. So I really need this jersey gone by then.

Not sure how to post pictures taken with my phone. So if you are interested please send a message and I will send you pics of the jersey. I attached stock pics just so you have an idea of what it looks like. [​IMG] [​IMG]