2018 Game Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Minnesota United FC' started by Dead Fingers, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
  2. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    We suck.

The ref sucked.

What a trash heap.

3. Kcirtap

Kcirtap Member

Aug 5, 2015
    St. Paul
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Do we get to make up a special name for what happened today? Minnesota VAR or the the twin cities VAR? I honestly would feel so much better about the whole thing if they say why they are reviewing it and show the replay. Being in the stands it feels like some shady business deal is going down. I haven’t even watched the replays yet was to upset when I left the game. The end of that game the ref had lost control of meaningless game for both teams.

4. El Futbolisimo

El Futbolisimo Member+

Sep 28, 1999
    “More than 50,000 is coming, and I owe them [something] to come, because, obviously, they don't have this crowd every home game,” Ibrahimovic said on the eve of flight to the Twin Cities. “So I come and I let them enjoy.”

Thought I'd drop this off for you folks in Philly. Just to make you aware the One and Only has you in his thoughts. No boasting. Galaxy may very likely be just as eliminated come playoff time. Just a reminder to enjoy the man's play because he probably wont be back next year (if rumors of Milan invite are true) and this is the only time you will get to watch him live. Enjoy.;)

Dead Fingers repped this.
  5. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC