[2018 Asian Games: Quarter-finals] Korea vs Uzbekistan 2018/08/27 [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by ChaDuRi671, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Koreano

Koreano Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Club:
    Seongnam Ilhwa
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    You guys don't know the merry go round. Of Seniority hahahahahhaa.

It works like this."Hyung, shibal naega chamyun andye?""Ah shibal jotna daetgul JJajeungna, hyung naega Kkalkeumhi shibal choeri hagoshipo"

2. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    looooool

3. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Ok, we just beat the strongest team in the tournament. At the same time, was this a pyrrhic victory? One day of rest after 120 minutes of panic stations?

1. I just don't trust Kim Hak Bum as he's terrible.
    2. Lee Seung Mo is like a shite version of JHS yet Kim Hak Bum persists with him.
    3. Do we have to endure Song BK? The kid is JSR 2.0 the way he just turns into stone like he saw Medusa's head when the ball comes anywhere near the box. When is Cho HW coming back?

Let's just say I'm really worried that we don't have enough for Thursday.

4. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Ahn Jung-hwan is sending Hwang Eui-jo a birthday cake tomorrow. Tomorrow is Hwang Eui-jo's birthday, hattrick plus Semi-finals, congrats.

12th Warrior, jessypjs, msc43 and 2 others repped this.
  5. Saba Risto

Saba Risto Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Hhc has the singled eyelid gaze of a killer. He showed balls taking that penalty and gave a big ******** you to his haters. A little something for the ladies too who tend to cream their pants at the sight of a good body. He will come good starting next match. My throat hurts from all the yelling but a win is a win. GG

6. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    I think that Lee Seung-Mo (playing too soft as CDM), Hwang Hyun Soo (always shakes up own defense) and Song Bum Keun (JSR 2.0) were the 3 worst players. I hope our players rest well and Cho Yu Min gets a chance against Vietnam (as CDM or CB i dont care). Big kudos to Hwang Ui Jo, who saved everyone today.

soccerboy37 and zeke714 repped this.
  7. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    How did LSW play and why is he not starting?
    Also why does Kim Hakbum keep change formation and players all the time?

zeke714 repped this.
  8. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    So will we remember this match as the Hwang EJ match? He basically did what we were expecting SHM to do in this tournament/match...

soccerboy37 repped this.
  9. Saba Risto

Saba Risto Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Imagine a hot and humid seoul summer evening. Your bath is filled to the brim with water. You have been wearing tight jeans all day. Dat moment when your sack dips into that fresh water. That is what lsw is like

killaorca repped this.
  10. 10August2012

10August2012 Member+

Oct 28, 2012
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Sunnanå SK Skellefteå
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I think formation is the same as last time. 4231/433 variant. I also don't understand why LSW isn't starting, but I hope he's not as tired as the rest for Wednesday's game.

11. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Tactical decision to play defensively with two CDMs and HIB as CM/CAM hybrid, while giving NSH a chance on the wings. Later subbed LSW in to play more offensively.

12. 10August2012

10August2012 Member+

Oct 28, 2012
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Sunnanå SK Skellefteå
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Translation: impact sub

Saba Risto and aeh1991 repped this.
  13. jizzle

jizzle Member

FC Seoul
    South Korea
    Feb 10, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Did anybody see the replay of the Hwang Hee Chan penalty where the camera is behind HHC's back? SHM was in the shot as well. SHM was facing away with his back turned towards the goal. He also had his eyes covered, giving off the "I can't look" vibe.

While playing ET and only 1 day rest is crazy, Vietnam or Syria also have one day rest and their game is actually after ours. So there's some consolation in that I guess?

Hopefully Jo Hyun Woo is back next game. I know there's other factors but stats don't lie. We've conceded 0 goals in 3games with Jo but 5 goals in 2 games with Song.

aeh1991 repped this.
  14. 10August2012

10August2012 Member+

Oct 28, 2012
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Sunnanå SK Skellefteå
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    This pic:

[​IMG]

BENJMNS, 12th Warrior, jessypjs and 2 others repped this.
  15. zeke714

zeke714 Member

Aug 9, 2018
    upload_2018-8-27_7-54-46.png

16. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Kim Min Jae should rewatch this game. He should've kept the defense line more concentrated. Not 100% his fault (that the others are just bad), but I expect more responsibility from him. Has still got much to learn.

nmssis repped this.
  17. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    Lsw shouldn't be an impact sub, he needs to be starting.

18. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    brave of hwang heechan to take that penalty during the most decisive moment of the match. it was a poorly taken kick but i think understandable given the circumstance. there was so much on the line. hwang euijo playing with worldly confidence refused to step up and son heungmin couldnt even look

19. 10August2012

10August2012 Member+

Oct 28, 2012
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Sunnanå SK Skellefteå
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I'd rather have an injured PSH on the bench than a healthy Lee seung mo.
    That dickhead lost possession in dangerous territory like 3 consecutive times.

20. LeeSeungWoo

LeeSeungWoo Member+

Jun 3, 2016
    Kudos to him. I wudnt have kicked it myself if i were in his shoes... imagine he didnt make it.. he wudve been the most hated player in korea.

21. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  22. 10August2012

10August2012 Member+

Oct 28, 2012
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Sunnanå SK Skellefteå
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Surprisingly, our fullbacks are quite decent this tourney relative to our centerbacks and CDMs.

KJY must be gassed, can we just play HHC as starting fullback?

23. msc43

msc43 Member+

Jul 6, 2011
    United States
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I think it's understated just how much we missed CHW. The defensive line and structure were incredibly poor. Our defenders didn't know where to be or how to keep the box organized without a vocal and experienced keeper. With that said, I stick by my previous comment: The Uzbekistan team came to play. Their forward press forced mistakes and better teams would've put that game away.

Takeaways:
    1. We really miss CHW. Hope he comes back next match fit.
    2. LSW should be starting. This team is so much more dynamic when he's on the pitch.
    3. Sloppiness with the ball needs to be turned down. We gave away a ton of cheap possession.

Hodori and soccerboy37 repped this.
  24. wrecklesssoldier

Feb 20, 2005
    Somone needs to upload this game in 1080p. I need to rewatch it since the stream i used was streamed from a potato.

TaegukRedDevil repped this.
  25. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    fullbacks have been awful. complete blackholes on the defensive end. feeling terrible for the centrebacks. they are getting infiltrated from both sides and from the middle