Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Korea' started by ChaDuRi671, Aug 20, 2018.
Sub out Jeong Tae-wook.
Korean players always have the talent of making the opposition GK look like a god
Playing most of our best players for fulltime right bf round of 16. What a genius, KHB.. Shudve won the last match and rotate for today.
Hwang on the ground b/c ref was in the way so he lost the ball smh
HHC does everything other than put it in the net
Hwang needs a fcking goal, its so ridiculous.
Man its so fking sad to see HHC dribbling thru defenders successfully and then doing 소녀슛..
He should've scored 5 goals in total already.
KHB had the opportunity to substitute Kim JY. Nope. Just ran him into the ground. Played all minutes during the group. What a pathetic manager.
It all started with his bullshit reasoning on not selecting Han Chan Hee, Hwang Ki Wook, Suk Hyunjun, Paik Seungho.
To using all of training camp and the first two matches to play 3 at the back.
To holding off on using two substitutes in morbid fear of losing the match.
KHB is a fcktard.
So are we sticking with this wingers as FB/WBs in the knockout or can we get some actual defenders
Why is malaysia top of the group? Shouldn’t korea be on top due to GD?
omg HKW would have been so useful now.
- 4-back system
- Son scored (almost 3 times)
- Hwang In Beom and Jang Yun Ho in 2nd half were great
- Kim Mun Hwan, who is by miles better than Lee Si Young
- Kim Min Jae's defending was good
- Cho Hyun Woo got rested
- Hwang Hee Chan (best player today)
- Hwang Hee Chan (when will he score?)
- Kim Min Jae's stupid yellow
- Hwang Eui Jo (wasted WC spot)
- Lee Seung Mo (lack of playing time was visible)
- Jung Tae Wook (worst player today, plenty of horrendous pass misses that would've lead to a goal if the opponent was better. Not pro level player)
- there's no alternative to Kim Jin Ya if we play 4-back. Next game, Lee Jin Hyun might start as LB/LWB
Points and then head to head, not GD for AG.
Seo Young Jae as well
HHC getting criticized heavily for trying unnecessary flick, which failed.
I didnt know he was trying something when i was watching live lmao.
lol. The only positive is that he is showing some sign of confidence.
You know our u20 team would have done a better job...
this tournament h/l's the importance of a good coach.
I used to think that managers were an overrated aspect to national play but we find guys who are so bad that I have to amend that theory
korea won nice
One of the biggest mistakes was not to take a left footed LB/LWB (like Seo Young Jae from Duisburg). Kim Jin Ya should've been used as a rotational player for both fullbacks, while Lee Si Young should've never been nominated from the beginning. It was frustrating to see how KJY always got the ball after overlapping and then did a back pass because he is not left footed.
We made it to 16th round by.... 1 goal against Kirgystan.
wow didn't think we'd be this bad lmao