2018 Aruban League Schedule?

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by BigLarr, Nov 26, 2017.

1. BigLarr

BigLarr Member

Jan 2, 2001
    Overland Park, KS
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does anyone know where I could find the 2018 Aruban League Schedule? I'm trying to plan a trip to Aruba for spring of 2018 and would like to see a match.

Thank you.

2. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://us.soccerway.com/national/aruba/division-di-honor/20172018/regular-season/r43087/ and http://futbolaruba.com/division-honor/ have the clubs with different amount of games played. According to the first link, in 2016-2017, every club played every other club twice in the regular season, which ended in April. Then the top four clubs played each other twice each. Then the top two clubs played each other three times, which ended in July. For 2017-2018, the schedule ends December 10, with every club playing every other club once. I don't know if the season was shortened or if the schedule for the second half hasn't been announced yet.

3. BigLarr

BigLarr Member

Jan 2, 2001
    Overland Park, KS
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ah I see. Thanks. Hopefully they'll release the second half soon. It would be a blast to see a little Caribbean ball.

4. Nacional Tijuana

Nacional Tijuana St. Louis City

St. Louis City SC
    May 6, 2003
    San Diego, Calif.
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I'll be in Aruba next week. I wonder if I'll get to catch a match, or if they're still on break.

5. Nacional Tijuana

Nacional Tijuana St. Louis City

St. Louis City SC
    May 6, 2003
    San Diego, Calif.
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I'll be in Aruba next week. I wonder if I'll get to catch a match, or if they're still on break.