2018-19 Bundesliga Matchday 14: FC Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by BVBFNM, Dec 7, 2018.

1. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    I would agree except that I keep seeing his picture in the stands of that UCL final, with the news out that he signed for Bayern. I can't forget that! That takes away all the "localness" that he had.

Nice win. Not the best play. But it's great we're getting results.

Sancho's goal was great passing.. but their defense was so bad on that play. He couldn't believe that he was getting close to the goal for so long without someone closing him down!

2. Scheherazade

Scheherazade Member

Jun 4, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    #52 Scheherazade, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    Maybe he wants to leave. I know you want him as a Schmelzer replacement but if Guerreiro cannot convince four coaches to play him as leftback after he came here to replace Schmelzer, will it happen? He cannot tackle and does not press as hard as Larsen on the wing. His role is left midfield or wingback. LF doesnt use a formation with 3 midfielders or centrebacks like Tuchel.

3. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I have that image too but it doesn't take away from him being local. If he's not from Dortmund then where's he from? He's not from München. He was born in Memmingen and spent his childhood there. Most of his teenage years and development took place in Dortmund.

However, €6M a season for putting in a half ass effort is BS. I'd get rid of him. He has to start playing. See how Sancho runs at defenders. That's what Götze was supposed to have been.

4. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    So Lucien Favre, Jurgen Klopp and Thomas Tuchel are all undefeated in the league.

Maybe Max Allegri will coach BVB someday. ;)

BVBFNM repped this.
  5. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  6. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    With some "fans" it's just a race to the extreme bottom to prove how hardcore they are. Schalke will probably get fined and they in turn will try to identify the responsible persons so that they can make them pay the fine. They'll probably also punish this ultra group because these imbeciles made sure to show that message with their logo.

7. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    He'd have to take some intensive German classes first. From what I've seen in interviews Italian is the only language he speaks.

8. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I am sure he gets by. Look at the Juve squad and see how many of them are native Italian speakers. None of their east european contigent speaks Italian.