2016/17 Serie A Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Rosay, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Pescara were worth a deserved point and had the better chances to win until Romagnoli hit the post right at the end. Milan were tepid and had no drive, creating basically nothing until a flurry in the last five minutes.

2. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    we should of won this match! sad!

Rosay repped this.
  3. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Milan shot themselves in the foot. They should stop playing it back to Donnarumma. Jesus

4. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    yes. it was a bad touch by donna.
    this is nonsense. mistakes happen. he's young. he will learn.

i was actually disappointed to see bacca be subbed off in this one. i thought he played a more complete game than i've seen from him in a long time. he was doing a better job of holding up the ball and dropping it off to the wingers or mids on late runs today. our goal was a result of his effort to play through the contact to get it wide, and then he kept it alive for pasalic to finish.

5. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    No I'm saying their style of passing it back to the keeper is something I'm not fond of. They always pass back to Donnarumma to start a play it seems. ********en dumb.

6. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    do you want to lose possession? because that's how you lose possession. you play back to the gk when you don't have options to go forward or when you're under heavy pressure and can't turn. gk switches the field to someone who does have options. it's not rocket science.

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  7. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Buddy look at how the world cup winning Italia played. Buffon rarely had the ball at his feet. Donnarumma gets more touches a game then Sal's mom gets from my groping hands

8. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    And usually if your under heavy pressure and can't turn your by the lines. A good player deflects it off his opponent alot of times and that wins a throw

9. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    No Bertolacci No Party

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  10. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    it would be tragic if they sold donnarumma.

he should be captain for the next 20 years.

Rosay repped this.
  11. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    suso is back for today's match against palermo. hopefully he's more effective than ocampos. he can't do less. forza milan. c'mon guys. we need 3 points.

12. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    3-0 at half. my only complaint has been pasalic's yellow. he's out for the derby next week. i know palermo are trash, but it's been really fun watching out attack. imagine if we had jack out there too. our attack is scary when we're on point.

Rosay repped this.
  13. johnny6

johnny6 Member+

AC Milan
    Italy
    Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Tearing Palermo apart

14. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    4-0 full time. that's more like it against the minnows. We looked hungry from the start and stomped on their necks quick. It looks like it's going to be a good sunday with inter losing at crotone and atalanta having drawn yesterday. hopefully crotone hold on down a man. should be final any second now.

edit: 2-1 final at crotone. we're up to 6th heading into the next saturday's milan-derby-for-the-europa-league-qualifying-spot. wooooooo.

Rosay repped this.
  15. johnny6

johnny6 Member+

AC Milan
    Italy
    Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I can't believe Sassuolo gave that one away yesterday

16. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    palermo are a miserable team. serie B quality

17. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    up and at 'em, milanisti. it's derby day!

lineups:
    Inter: Handanovic; D’Ambrosio, Medel, Miranda, Nagatomo; Gagliardini, Kondogbia; Candreva, Joao Mario, Perisic; Icardi
    Milan: Donnarumma; Calabria, Zapata, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Kucka, Sosa, Mati Fernandez; Suso, Bacca, Deulofeu

18. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    well, that's not ideal. inter up 2-0 at half. mds and calabria are struggling. our midfield are overwhelmed, and our attackers have been mostly stifled. it looks like we need another body in the midfield. suso has been too quiet. we need more from him. they're pressing high, but they're still able to stay compact. we can't break them down. now they'll be able to sit back, defend their lead, and hit us on the counter.

19. zeemov

zeemov Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    From a Real Madrid Fan, this was an epic game... Sergio Ramos would be proud of Zapata :p

Wish Milan the best of luck with their new owners and hope to see them in the top leagues again

Rossonero23, stphnsn and Rosay repped this.
  20. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Thanks budday. Couldn't wake up early enough to watch the game live but recorded it. Bout to start watching the game now.

21. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    great way to finish the game, but they had me worried. bacca was garbage. he didn't show any ability to do anything other than put away silver platter chances, and he didn't get any of those. he was a -1 today. mds got beat on both inter goals, a horrible day for him. calabria wasn't much better. suso showed up in the second half, and mati played well throughout.

i thought we played pretty foolishly most of the game, and we didn't adjust to the physicality that orsati allowed. a draw in the derby is an ok result though given the table and the two goals we spotted them. i'll take it for now. on to the next one.

22. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    zapata mania!!!!

:cool:

Rosay repped this.
  23. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I thought Calabria played well. Becca ended up getting the assist for Zapata. We had some chances Inter was just clinical. They sat back in their half the whole second half. Draw is a fair result. Wild game to see

24. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I love it.

Mongrel merdisti are crying and whinging about Orsato because he rightly allowed an extra minute because of their own time wasting.

As usual for them, rules are only for others. It's never their fault. Zapata's goal was nothing if not poetic justice.

Rosay repped this.
  25. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    he was the one who got beat on the wing for their second goal.