2015 Memberships Now Available

Discussion in 'Terminus Legion' started by paynomind, Dec 18, 2014.

1. paynomind

paynomind New Member

Apr 17, 2014
    ATL
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    2014 was amazing. Almost 700 paid members!

Terminuslegion.com just launched their sales page for 2015 memberships.

Question: Did everyone realize memberships were yearly? Does the cost seem right? Any merch you'd like to see? Where is glitter pony dance off?

Bisquick_in_da_MGM repped this.
  2. GaSouthern

GaSouthern Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Joined! Repping Springfield / Savannah GA

I hated to answer the questions after the membership but the sad truth is I cannot make it to any events in Atlanta at this time due to my distance but I can't wait to meet everyone at the games!

3. Bisquick_in_da_MGM

Jul 26, 2013
    Club:
    Atlanta
    I've re-upped. I can't make any events until 2017 due to distance too. I live in Alabama. But, count me as one of those regional fans that people on BS don't think are real.

GaSouthern repped this.
  4. crowtales

crowtales New Member

Jun 30, 2010
    Marietta, GA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I re-upped, though I likely won't be out to too many events till 2017. I definitely am still paying attention, still excited. :)

5. GunnerJacket

GunnerJacket Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 18, 2003
    Gainesville, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    +1. Re-upped but Gainesville is a bit too far for most Atlanta events, especially since I get the kids on weekends. But I'll make at least one event and will certainly continue to make appearances at the 'Backs games when we can.

Onward and upward Atlanta!

6. GunnerJacket

GunnerJacket Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 18, 2003
    Gainesville, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I like the new shirts but held off for now. Being Christmas time I owe Citibank a lot of money next month, so perhaps down the line I'll pick that one up.

I think the merchandise is fine, so long as we can purchase separately. Not sure that I'll need a scarf every season, as well. I picture a box in my closet with some 20 scarves between MLS-ATL, the Legion and Arsenal! Would hate to not use them all.