2015 Matchday 28: Borussia Mönchengladbach vs. Borussia Dortmund [R]

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by chewz, Apr 10, 2015.

1. BVB1989

BVB1989 Member

Apr 17, 2008
    Bled, Slovenia
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    We need Thomas Tuchel

MatthausSammer repped this.
  2. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I skipped the game because I knew we would lose. Now I hope we lose more so we get rid of Klopp and his coaching staff along with Watzke.

3. Dave46

Dave46 Member+

Nov 30, 2013
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Armenia
    I think Klopp deserves one game against Bayern, which we will lose and say so long.

4. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That game was the 2-1 loss where we were leading by 1 and he threw in KG and cost us a win.

5. Arian47

Arian47 New Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Toronto
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    This is just sad at this point. The players must be tuning Klopp out by now..

6. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    The game against Gladbach shows why Bender is so important, if he could ever remain fit. Like so many games this season and the Juventus game when he went off, the opposition could just run through the defence. It's his job to win the ball and pass it to technically superior players.

With the high line the team plays there has to be a pace at the back. Hummels/Ginter/Subotic all need someone fast at the back.

The attacking midfielders once again did not offer enough. Gladbach like many, many other teams this season stuck to the formula of sitting back and hitting Dortmund on the counter.

Interesting stat. Dortmund have played 17 games with Reus this season and if they kept up the same points ratio with him through all 28 games they would have been fifth. They have played 11 without him and if they up same points total would be 18th.

11 games without Reus=18th
    17 games without Reus=5th.

dips82 repped this.