2015-2016 Attendance Thread

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by kenntomasch, Oct 27, 2015.

1. firesting81

firesting81 Member+

Jan 16, 2001
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Did Sonora pick up guys from Monterrey's roster when they folded?

2. NSL2004

NSL2004 Member+

Jul 23, 2002
    Mainly just Damian Garcia, Diego Reynoso and Gustavo Rosales. Erick Rosas was on Monterrey's roster last year but never played in a game.

powerplay13 repped this.
  3. waynecorp

waynecorp Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Club:
    BYU Cougars
    Sonoras / and MASL facebook pages and twitter accounts have great highlight video of winning goal whats interesting is only 12 hours after game their getting close to 3ok in views which is an amazing # , cant buy view counts, that is real numbers and is really really impressive, should have over 100k views before finals, it is nice to see and hopes it creates an amazing sold out environment for their home playoff game, will be tough to be the visiting team!

4. Scooge

Scooge Member+

Jun 20, 2007
    Big Sky Country
    Club:
    Portland MLS
    MASL Playoffs - Eastern Conference Game 2
    Missouri @ Baltimore - 4,102

Baltimore AGAIN comes back late from a 3-1 deficit to tie it up and forcing it into overtime. Early in the 2nd overtime, Missouri's Robert Palmer gets 2 minutes for tripping. 20 seconds later, Baltimore's Lucas Roque heads home the game winner, sending Baltimore to the MASL Championship Series versus Sonora.

MASL Championship Series

Game One: Sunday, April 10th 6:05p.m. (EST) - Soles De Sonora at Baltimore Blast

Game Two: Friday, April 15th 8:05p.m. (PST) - Baltimore Blast at Soles De Sonora

powerplay13, waynecorp and MizzouMan22 repped this.
  5. powerplay13

powerplay13 Member

Mar 17, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    My feed was so bad during the second OT, that I didn't even realize that the Blast were on the power play. Should make things more interesting having game 2 in Sonora. But I guess that's the way it should be because Sonora had the best over all record.

6. Scooge

Scooge Member+

Jun 20, 2007
    Big Sky Country
    Club:
    Portland MLS
    MASL Championship
    Game 1, April 10, 2016

Sonora @ Baltimore - 7,243

Baltimore's defense dominated Sonora in the second half and grabbed the 7 to 4 win in Game 1. Game 2, with possible Game 3, on Friday, April 15th in Sonora.

waynecorp repped this.
  7. Scooge

Scooge Member+

Jun 20, 2007
    Big Sky Country
    Club:
    Portland MLS
    MASL Championship
    Game 2, April 15, 2016

Baltimore @Sonora - 8,324

A frantically played slugfest. I don't believe either team had more than a two goal lead at any point in the match. Sonora ties it at 13 all with about a minute to go in regulation. While on the power play that carried over into overtime, Tony Donatelli scores the game winner :28 seconds in to give the Blast the 2016 MASL championship and their eighth title in team history.

waynecorp repped this.