2015/16 CCL: Group Stage [R]

Discussion in 'CONCACAF Champions Cup' started by fridge46, Jun 1, 2015.

1. dinamo_zagreb

dinamo_zagreb Member+

Jun 27, 2010
    San Jose, CA / Zagreb, Croatia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I want to see Galaxy crash and burn in playoffs, starting in wild-card game.
    Agreed. I would have been better for sure, I was goalie in primary school days. :laugh:

1. yes.

2. No, this was something I thought of too when I saw the result. 0-16 away, 4 pts at home. Hilarious. :laugh:

2. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    I can't believe he is still calling CCL games. I remember him from the Champions Cup days. He doesn't respect the non-MLS teams and more importantly - he doesn't respect the actual competition.

What is FOX thinking?

3. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    Nope.
    There were never any excuses to begin with.

LMX better not screw this up. As Brother Jared said, this is the biggest opportunity for the biggest pwnage in club football history. Never before has 1 league KO'd 4 teams of the same league in the same KO round. This would be unprecedented game-changing annihilation.

So now all we have to do is wait. In the meantime, we got the LMX and Central American league playoffs, then the Club World Cup, then the holidays, then the resumption of LMX and Central American leagues, the Gridiron playoffs, the Super Bowl, beginning of Liberators Cup 2016, Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day, George Washington Day, the Iowa Caucus, Spring Training, Leap Day, then finally............. this tourney resumes.

Footsatt, jared9999 and AlleXyS repped this.
  4. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    2nd. The biggest was la DECIMA!!!

5. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Don´t worry, they will. Chuletita is going to layeth the smacketh down on Keane, Stevie G, Gio, Gonzalez:ROFLMAO:, and the rest of ´em