2014/16 Hiroshi Kiyotake @ Hannover 96 (GER)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by sc-f, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Wow, so it seems real! I doubted that but he shouldn't hesitate one moment when there's a chance to get to the top football level which Sevilla is without a doubt.

2. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He may be the first Japanese player to actually succeed in Liga.
    Inui is to watch for confirmation.

3. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Take it with a grain of salt, especially the 2mln x year part seems hardly believable.

Attached Files:

teioh and seolseol repped this.
  4. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Kiyotake should start in almost every team cause he is a beast and 2 mln are hard to believe? Thats nothing....every bench warmer ains that salary in Germany. Kiyotake should earn at least 5-7 mln and even that would be low.

2 mln per year I realy doubt it cause thats a bash in your face.

5. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No reason to place much stock in the financial figures, but wouldn't 2m/year be net salary (i.e. post-tax), with the report coming out of Spain?

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    WTF? Nagatomo gets around 1,5 mln at Inter and his contract was just improved (because when player sign multi year contracts, their wage has a small % increase every year). I don't know what crazy numbers you have in mind :eek:
    I'm pretty sure Kiyo isn't getting more than 800k in Hannover, even 1 mln would be high - not impossible but high.

On the press the numbers are always reported as net, that's why 2 mln is high. Dybala was getting 2.2 mln at Juventus last year... a 1.5 mln contract would be what I expect, but we'll see. Sevilla is a high spender in wages, after the big 3 + Valencia there could be them.

http://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevilla/2016/06/04/hannover-abierto-negociar-kiyotake/73713.html
    in Slow-news day, Bader said that they're trying to convince Kiyo to stay but obviously it's just club PR talk (it's not like he can say "we're actively trying to sell him). He also admits that if he wants to leave the club will take discussions. So I guess at the moment the most credible thing is that Sevilla and Hannover are still talking.
    The article speculates that Kiyo could leave even for a less than 6.5 mln but Bader doesn't say anything like that

7. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Finally an interesting move since Kagawa to United times!

Drew1404 repped this.
  8. Drew1404

Drew1404 Member

Aug 25, 2014
    With Kiyo's technical skill, this could be huge. I think the fans would love him there. I'm not too clued up on the sevilla team though, how would he fit in? Do they have a star playmaker?

9. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Okubo, Nakamura, Ienaga, Slenderman like tall guy can't remember the name.
    There are other japanese players who tried the La Liga adventure? (Inui is 2nd division)

10. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    2nd division? o_O
    The one in the 2nd division is Suzuki, not Inui

11. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Dunno a thing about La Liga recently not even Inui team division sorry 9.9

Add him and now answer the question. Something missing?

12. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    There are more missing but I'm too lazy to remember honestly. Ibusuki, Shoji Jo are two of them

13. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Ibusuki is the Slenderman I was talking about! :D

I dunno there were so many japanese players in La Liga in the past. More than in EPL it seems.
    Well, there was some succesful player amongs them?

14. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Havenaar also played a couple of seasons ago. Inui is the most successful so far. Ibusuki was successful in the lower divisions before he moved to Valencia B

15. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    #290 Samurai Warrior, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    Akinori Nishizawa played for Espanyol.

Former Shimizu S-Pulse's striker çSotaru Yasunaga played for Lleida and Sporting Ferrol in the segunda division (2nd division).

Jo, Yasunaga, Nishizawa, Okubo, Shunskue Nakamura, Ibusuki, Ienaga, Havenaar, Inui, Daisuke Suzuki.

10 players used to play/still playing in Spain.

While in England:

Inamoto, Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi, Toda, Hidetoshi Nakata, Yuki Abe, Miyaichi, Tadanari Lee, Yoshida, Okazaki.

9 players used to play/still playing in England, and we might say 11 if we are speaking about the whole UK, as Nakamura and Mizuno played for Celtic in Scotland.

While in Italy we had/have:

Kazu Miura/ Hidetoshi Nakata/ Nanami/ Shunsuke Nakamura/ Yanagisawa/ Ogasawara/ Oguro/ Morimoto/ Nagatomo/ Honda.

10 players.

teioh repped this.
  16. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Totally forgot about Kawaguchi Portsmouth debacle and Toda 1 game experience with Spurs in England XD

But talking about real experience, none had a successful season in Spain right?

17. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would say Inui's season was fairly successful, though inconsistent in terms of minutes.

18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    http://sevilla.abc.es/deportes/orgu...-viernes-estamos-cerca-105271-1465153716.html

Sevilla offered 5 mln it seems
    The article claims that the website spoke with Christian Möckel (I'm slightly confused about his role in Hannover & Bader's ) and that he literally said that Sevilla has offered 5 mln this Friday.
    The article also claims that Kiyo's agent, Kroth, said that "he could go to Sevilla. The clubs are negociating and we are confident"
    Seems a bit weird that Hannover's SD would go as far as revealing the offer in public but who knows, maybe they're basically done anyway. Seems equally weird that the paper would make up quotes, so...

takeuchi, Samurai Warrior and Majster2 repped this.
  19. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    Möckel is director of sports while Bader is the managing director, the former should plan the sporting side of things and the latter the financial stuff. Heirarchy wise Bader is above Möckel, who is above the coach (at least that's the usual order of power in Buli, though the board of directors is above all and they can be part of that too).

Samurai Warrior, Drew1404 and Dax repped this.
  20. Drew1404

Drew1404 Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Exciting stuff, really hope this goes through

21. Clad

Clad Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Since Sevilla is in the champions league am worried they will buy some more players that will compete with Kiyotake.

They could easily attract excellent players. Fingers crossed they do not buy any other players who could compete with kiyotake by the end of the transfer window.

Am worried about this:

http://www.thestatesman.com/news/sp...confirms-departure-to-inter-milan/146817.html

Am worried they are gonna look for another midfielder because one is leaving.

22. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Of course they will have a quality player competing for that position, it's a big club. Infact, they already have one, it's Iborra, he's played as trequartista when Banega wasn't or was subbed out. (Banega is now gone to Inter)
    Up to Kiyo to impress Emery when given the chance =). He might also end up on the wings which is not what I hope for but unfortunately it will be the coach who decides

datschge and Drew1404 repped this.
  23. Drew1404

Drew1404 Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Dax do you think they will be watching his matches this week with the national team?

24. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    very possible, but I think the "scouting phase" is long since over, so it really doesn't matter at this point, it's all about negotiations. I'd expect Hannover to sell Kiyo for less than their release clause and make it up with:
    - individual bonuses based on the player's performances (n° of matches played, assists, etc) which will trigger € for Hannover (and the player) ;
    - collective bonuses (for ex. "should Sevilla reach QF in EL... " etc)
    - a possible % in case of re-sale of the player

we'll see, hope the announcement comes soon

Drew1404 repped this.
  25. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    #300 Dax, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    Get ready for the new thread soon guys ;)
    Bild reports it as done, 6,5 mln as it was supposed to be.