2014/15 Hiroshi Ibusuki @ Debreceni VSC (HUN) [Rumor]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by nshires, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    I think he didn't want to go to J2.

2. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Why not, even Zac searched for good CBs in J2 at the beginning plus Konno and Endo will probably stay in JNT till Asian Cup 2015.

3. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

If you think Valencia II is better or on pair with the likes of Debrecen Saku you are either making a huge joke or are simply ignorant.
    Barcelona II is maybe on pair with Debrecen yes, not freaking Valencia II

4. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    A champion of Northern Ireland league a semi professional club of

Cliftonville FC

seolseol repped this.
  5. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    It seems there will be 3 opponents for them to reach the UCL groupstage. Good luck to Ibusuki, if he will be a starter and play in a real UCL match it will be awesome!

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    God damn, seriously you're answering me with the same thing?
    Fyi Oksako joined the same league as Ishihara, or have you forgotten? The fact that Ishihara didn't make a jump to Bundesliga but did not perform to expectations is a problem of him only
    Oh, I totally agree with your post, but remember that it's very hard to see him with a guaranteed spot anywhere. Saku is right when he says that he could be forced to join a J2 club or be a reserve in J1.

I think he's trying to do things his own way and in my opinion it started going wrong when he accepted that nonsense loan to Eupen, but anyway, this is a better move.
    It'll also depend if his team can help him play his target man football.

And that's assuming his actually wins a spot there, not even speaking hungarian! It seems that Seto retweeted his move haha, maybe they'll meet once in a while.

I think chances are super-slim, it may have happened once but they'll need the perfect draw. Personally I'm just hoping they can land in EL and a good draw is needed even there

7. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    UCL or EL doesn't matter I mean it will be awesome to see him play in an international stage + good experience for him too.

8. scotch17

scotch17 Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Entebbe
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    #33 scotch17, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    With Aguirre... I half expect them to be playing in 2018. Unless they rule themselves out by retiring.

Anyway, if he has chances to play in Euro continental competitions... it will be a good experience for him. If he can't even break into the side for those games, then [shrugs]

I don't know exactly what Dax was getting at with Mizuno... but I kind of blame Celtic for screwing up his career. They got a player who was a decent winger in the classic British sense (sprint to the byline, beat his man, put in a good cross) ... and they tried to make him into a Thierry Henry. Totally different skillset that he didn't have. But with McGeady, Maloney, McCourt, and Naka all there at the same time... Strachan and Mowbray weren't interested in a classic winger.
    It would've made more sense to convert him into a RB than a lone striker or false 9 ... but whatever. Years of his life wasted for Asian marketing with managers that were never much interested in him as a player (Strachan said some positive things, but his actions spoke louder than his words)

9. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    the matter of the discussion was different, I wasn't talking about why\how Mizuno failed or if Celtic screwed him, I was just answering at Saku speaking about the fact that Ishihara's transfer (he was noticed during Europa League matches) "failed".
    The fact that it failed certainly doesn't mean that should Ibusuki play in Europa League and make himself notice, it would be a bad opportunity. Ishihara moved to a more popular league and he had a good chance to eventually go even higher (just hypotetically speaking, it was already surprising to see him in 2.Buli actually)
    Otherwise, by that logic, I said, Mizuno (random name, could've been Omae or whatever) shouldn't have accepted a transfer in the beginning, as if he knew what was going to happen.

10. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
  11. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I really can't see how people think this is a bad move. J2 over this? Hell no.

12. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  13. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  14. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  15. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
  16. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    thanks
    funny thing, yesterday I was just about to post "anyway, there is nothing on debrecen's website" lolol
    and I even tried to have a look at google results in hungarian and there were only reports linking the spanish ones, so rumors.