2014/15 Hiroshi Ibusuki @ Debreceni VSC (HUN) [Rumor]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by nshires, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nshires

nshires Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    [​IMG]

Transfer to Hungarian Debreceni VSC.

Dax and Majster2 repped this.
  2. jascleme

jascleme Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

SO he is being sold or its a loan?? IF I am not wrong, Debreceni is playing in qualifying rounds of Champions League.

3. nshires

nshires Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    BチームのFW指宿洋史がハンガリーリーグのデブレツェンVSCに完全移籍する事が決まりました。

I think he is sold .

Dax, Majster2, seolseol and 1 other person repped this.
  4. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    glad to see he understood it. I remember when people had fun of me, good times.

Whispered11 repped this.
  5. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Sure, that's a mind blowing move right there. Proves you 100% right.

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I have no idea what you're talking about, considering I always said the opposite
    Glad to see he moved on to have a career somewhere.

edit: besides this team even played Champions League in 2009-2010, so double fail ;)

7. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Good for him.
    Debreceni will play against Cliftonville in 2nd round of play-off CL.

8. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    In 2010 ? Fantastic !

9. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    do you know something we don't, like that there's not a chance to get there again while he's there?
    I guess in the spanish third division instead, chances were higher lol
    at least now he has a chance to actually win an european league instead of battling to not get to the 4th division.

10. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    He's still more likely going nowhere career wise. I bet Valencia II are probably as good Debrecen.

11. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    not really no

12. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Should have just come back to Japan. He's wasting his time in Europe at this point. Even if he scores 15+ goals in Hungary, he's not going to get the same recognition as if he scores 10+ in Japan.

Saku² and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  13. nakata101

nakata101 Member

Mar 2, 2008
    How about he score more than 5 goals in Champion League ?

seolseol repped this.
  14. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    rotfl

anyway, he doesn't need to go anywhere else. If he can find his dimension here, it's good enough to join a side that can win the league and play champions league PL or europa league playoffs every time.
    First thing he has to actually win a spot here.

I'm not sure what gives you the right to think that he's wasting his time.
    Clearly he could've moved back to Japan, but if it was me, I'd make the move just to enjoy living in another country for a while, while I'm paid to play football in their top side.

Besides, about the recognition, I doubt it. If he gets a chance to play Europa League with this side for example, that's 100+ times the exposition, just like it happened with Taku Ishihara.

15. marten48

marten48 Member

Jun 2, 2012
    United States
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hungarian football is on the rise, apparently. Their national team had decent results in World Cup qualifying. Small steps toward recapturing the glory of the 1950's when they were the best in Europe.

seolseol repped this.
  16. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Worked well for him.
    And yeah I maintain an excellent liga team's reserve is not far away from the best Hungarian club

17. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Our beloved slenderman, the last time we seen him with the NT Jersey was just before Olympic Games 2012, and Sekizuka sacked him.

I really hope he will explode there in Ungary and to see him finally with the Samurai Blue jersey since it seems we need a pole sometimes to get out of Greece-like match.

18. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Valencia II plays in the Spanish third tier which is divided into four groups.

In that group Valencia barely managed to stay above the water sufrace

Valencia II can clean the boots to the likes of Debrecen

19. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    As a friendly gesture after they beat them, yeah

20. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    #20 Dax, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    Yeah, Mizuno also moved from JLeague to Celtic and it worked well for him, those transfers from JLeague better stop.
    Let the guy have a chance to actually win something.

21. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Who will be their first opponent in the UCL playoffs?

22. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Unless JEF were engaged in the Europa League I don't see what you are talking about. I'm just saying Ibusuki going to Valencia 2 was not a mistake but just, as this move to Debrecen is, another step in his low tier career.

23. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I'm talking about the fact that there is zero correletion between Ishihara not being good enough and earning a transfer through Europa League's visibility.

Well, personally I'm saying it was a stupid mistake instead and that this is a way smarter step in his low tier career.
    If he's lucky, he'll even win the league and contribute to that, or maybe even get to play in Europa League.

Debrecen just beat Olympique Lyon 4-2 in preseason a couple of days ago, and yes, I'm not that stupid, it's pre season and I bet OL had lots of reserves, but imagine if it was Valencia II who barely escaped relegation from the 4th division playing.
    That's like assuming Debrecen would have an hard time surviving in spanish third tier, come on now :/

scroll above, I think it was posted.

24. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    You made it sound like it made a huge difference for Ishihara, he just joined another low tier club and went even lower after that. Don't see it as an example for anything.

It wasn't a stupid mistake but a risk, it was a player, bathed in Spanish culture, trying to work his way up in a big club and a place where the quality of life is better than the one in Hungary. Tried, never made his mark, now he's onto other things that will be much more obscure

25. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    If he enjoys living in Europe, then fair play to him. If he's happy in his environment then I can't fault him for doing what he did.

The problem is that, from a career perspective, this is a terrible move. I'm assuming that he wants to be part of the national team in the future. It doesn't make sense to play in Hungary compared to Japan if he wants exposure. Aguirre is more likely to be seen at a J-League match rather than one in Hungary. Ibusuki may not be the player that Aguirre is initially scouting, but he may catch Aguirre's eye at a match in which he is not the intended target. If he expects to be scouted in Hungary, then he will need to put up some impressive numbers to even catch Aguirre's attention.

In my opinion its all about ease of access and putting yourself out there. Why would you limit your opportunities to be seen in Hungary when you can be seen almost every week in Japan?