2014-15 Bundesliga Matchday 16: Dortmund vs Wolfsburg

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by Liquid1010, Dec 16, 2014.

1. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    As usual idiots like Kehl cost us the win. For every good player that brings something positive to the squad like Ciro, Ilkay etc. we have someone who brings a pile of mistakes like Kehl and KG.

chewz and Jonny98 repped this.
  2. DortmundXXX

DortmundXXX Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    And my prediction of Wolfsburg getting a draw unfortunately became true. It's incredible in what shit form we are.

3. Arlo

Arlo Member

Nov 9, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    with every match passing by u can see whos fault it is, WTF is klopp doing i got no clue, cant remember the last match he got it right. he didnt even use his subs today.... kehl was ********ing terrible and klopp throws kirch in for gundo while leave kehl on? WTF? shouldda gone with sahin/kirch for kehl and kuba for kg (still amazed by his ability to lose ball on his own in acres of space...). im ********ing lost dunno what why or even how klopp thinks on these things

Liquid1010, BvB4life, chewz and 3 others repped this.
  4. bumbleBeeVB

bumbleBeeVB Member+

Aug 6, 2014
    NYC
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Auba was pretty bad today all in all. He relies on his speed for so much that when he's tired he basically becomes useless. klopp needs to get him more rest in the second half, or else we may see another drop off in production like last season.

ciro put in the best single performance of any of our guys this year, shame to let it go to waste

chewz and Matakos repped this.
  5. Dave46

Dave46 Member+

Nov 30, 2013
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Armenia
    At least it's not a loss. But seriously, Klopp keeps messing things up with his subs and starting 11.

6. chewz

chewz Member+

Sep 13, 2012
    Toronto
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    #31 chewz, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    Hope Ciro starts against Bremen, needs some kind of form.
    Piszczu coming back soon? Was it a minor knock keeping him out of this game?
    I'd love to see Klopp at least subbing in Kuba a bit more for the final minutes, it's not like he's doing any useful substitutions for us anyway, the sooner Grosskreutz gets off the better.
    Kehl I respect for the years he spent at the club, but he's clearly past it, can't perform at the level of the Bundi, both goals were his fault, disappointing for a man as experienced as him.
    When is Sokratis Unstopapasthatopolous coming back? Guy is a rock in defense and can't wait to see a Schmelzer, Hummels, Papa, Piszczu backline.
    Langertank was brilliant some moments, but poor for the first goal.

Attack build-up didn't look as fluid without Miki imho, which makes me wonder why we still start KG.

Edit KDB looks amazing for Wolfsburg, exactly the player we should have went for, now if only Mourinho wasn't so spiteful after Lewandowski refused to join his club, blocking a transfer to us as a result, only to ship him out 6 months later.

Matakos repped this.
  7. BvB4life

BvB4life Member

Jul 21, 2006
    Toronto
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I usually visit these forums to read opinions but for F sakes I just have to vent like the rest of us suffering fans.

I've never felt this hopeless watching this team. I even suffered through the Delron Buckley years in the early 00's. I knew back then the team was what it was.

As many mentioned he's (Kloppo) lost it. No more F'n Old man Kehl and KG...FOR THE F'N LOVE OF GOD AND MY SANITY!

Thanks Gents and Heja BvB

8. Vlad S.

Vlad S. Member+

May 6, 2013
    NYC
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lukasz has a stomach bug, no injury. Should play vs Bremen.

It's a sad season for BVB fans. Used to be a weekly highlight for me to watch them play, now each match is the low point of my week.

It's like masturbation... Exciting at first, and disappointing, embarrassing, and self-deprecating afterwards.

Dhajj repped this.
  9. Arlo

Arlo Member

Nov 9, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Now that i calmed, gotta say im really happy with ciro, if he can keep playing like he did againts wolfsburg hell be worth every penny we spent

10. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If we can get Ciro a player like KdB or MG behind him, he is going to flourish. He's proven this with Alessio Cerci at Torino. Technically, we already have a player like that in Kagawa but he's playing like crap.

11. bumbleBeeVB

bumbleBeeVB Member+

Aug 6, 2014
    NYC
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think firmino and him would link well

Liquid1010 repped this.
  12. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I think so too. The reality is that any elite no. 10 would gel with him and we have one in our squad that we just got back from United this summer. Ciro has played with a no. 10 his whole life. In Italy playing without a no. 10 is blasphemy in the youth systems and lower leagues.