2013 Tailgate

Discussion in 'Sons of Ben' started by Ruud11, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Ruud11

Ruud11 Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Great new location, next to the river, behind our stand. Great that beer is back, great to see the Philly offerings during the Opener, but I have my doubts about the grass surface. Will be fine during the summer but during March/April?! Wellies time?

2. jess370

jess370 Member+

Feb 14, 2008
    collingswood
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Yeah I'm wearing my kinda waterproof boots this weekend, I think its going to be the swamp 2.0

3. EmeraldDawn

EmeraldDawn Member+

May 11, 2008
    Brick, NJ
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think it's supposed to rain between now and the game... You think it will be that bad?

4. Billy South Philly

Jan 28, 2013
    Newtown Square, PA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I need a ruling on this: Are folks from Bethlehem allowed to tailgate with you guys?

Doop repped this.
  5. jess370

jess370 Member+

Feb 14, 2008
    collingswood
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    I just think the overcast skies and temperatures aren't going to help dry out the ground that is already saturated between now and Saturday. I hope I'm wrong.

6. EmeraldDawn

EmeraldDawn Member+

May 11, 2008
    Brick, NJ
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hmmm. Hadn't considered that. Very good point.

7. Ruud11

Ruud11 Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  8. Ruud11

Ruud11 Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
  9. FatherOfBen

FatherOfBen New Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Philadelphia, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]
    Thats right the SoBs are celebrating Oktoberfest! Join us for beer, brats and a bad ass time! Bratwurst, sausages, vegetarian not-sausages, german potato salad & more! Strap on your Lederhosen and raise your steins! Contact Ami.Oristaglio@sonsofben.com or on twitter @SoBTailgates Buy your tickets HERE: http://bit.ly/1b7DcEa

Ruud11 repped this.
  10. FatherOfBen

FatherOfBen New Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Philadelphia, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    UPDATE: What's better than a Sons of Ben tailgate? No...its not Miley twerking. A FREE TAILGATE!! Saturday, September 14th 2:30pm-6:30pm join us for Oktoberfest FREE to all current Sons of Ben Members! (http://bit.ly/1b7DcEa)

Here's the details: Current Members (2013 season) are FREE with proof of membership WILL be verified.. Non-Members are $12.. NO WALK UPS! Registration for this tailgate will cut off on Thursday September 12th.

Menu wil...l include: Bratwurst, Weisswurst, Sauerkraut, Applesauce, German Potato Salad, Cucumber Salad, Soft pretzels, Hamburgers, turkey & veggie burgers will also be available.In addition to the menu we are planning to have a great selection on tap as well!

Those who already purchased tickets via ticketleap will be reimbursed via ticketleap. Any questions please contact ami.oristaglio@sonsofben.com or @sobtailgates