2013/2015 Sotan Tanabe @ CE Sabadell FC \ Yukiya Sugita @ Hercules Alicante (ESP) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Dax, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nshires

nshires Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers

Reus 0 - 1 Sabadell
    Assist @ 2:25

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  2. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  3. nakata101

nakata101 Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Nice.. good job man....

4. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Guys! looks like you can't watch anything from the video I posted before, you need to click the youtube link to be able to watch it.

I also forgot to mention that almost half of those 42 matches were not played by Tanabe due to various reasons: mainly an injury and the lack of trust from the old manager. So with that in mind and the fact that it's his first season abroad, I think it has been a good season :) Not to mention that with 1 more win the team would have been on the playoff to 1st division.

Good luck for this year as well, Tanabe!
    And best wishes to Sugi as well, hope he recovers from the injury soon.

5. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Bad debut for Tanabe and his team, lost 2-3 against Betis, recently relegated from 1st division.

Tanabe's match was terrible, can't say anything positive, but the thing is... he's not even playing in a natural position for him. He played almost the whole second half as a left back!!! WTF!! again? He's not a freaking defender... Even in the first half he didn't participate much in the attacking efforts, he sort of stayed between the defensive line and the midfield.

How they make him play there is just beyond me.
    I'm really disappointed...

6. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yesterday's match:
    FC Barcelona B 3 - 1 CE Sabadell.

There was no ref in the game, just a thief who happened to look like a ref and stole the game to give it away to Barcelona. He didn't see 2 penalties for Sabadell and sent off the wrong player in the 10th minute of the first half. So Sabadell played with 10 men for the whole match.

They subbed out a forward to introduce a defender so Tanabe played as the most advanced man on the pitch (while in the last match he played as a defender). I don't even know what position he's going to be playing for the rest of the season, this is crazy so far. Really bad luck since the league started...

About Sugi:
    He seems to be recovering well from the injury. What was supposed to be a 3 month recovery will probably be less, perhaps next week he'll start soft runs to test his condition.
    http://www.herculesdealicantecf.net/-/parte-medico-de-eldin-hadzic-y-sugi

Regarding his team's debt with him, it turns out that the amount was 30.000 €, but since the club stated that they want to keep him and both parts agreed to not end the contract, it is understood that economic problems have been solved and there is no more debt with him.

GunnerTNB repped this.
  7. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    After a month, I can finally update this with good news about Tanabe in Sabadell.

Today: Sabadell 6 - 1 Albacete
    TANABE SCORED 1 GOAL.

This season start was terrible for the team, Tanabe didn't make it to the starting eleven in most of the matches. Today he played the last 20 minutes and scored the last goal with a good shot from the side of the box.

Bad stuff I saw:
    -He looked a bit anxious/nervous to play well today because he isn't getting many chances recently, so probably that anxiety made him lose posession sometimes and that generated dangerous counterattacks.

Good stuff:
    -He had a hard working and positive attitude to always ask for the ball, make good runs, and pressure the defenders.
    -Never stopped searching for the goal, and eventually in the last minute he scored it.

Today he played as a forward on the left side, like he used to play last season, it looks like he plays so much better there. Hope the coach won't make him play as a midfielder or even defender again.

Waiting for the highlights to be uploaded somewhere.

Samurai Warrior, GunnerTNB and nakata101 repped this.
  8. nshires

nshires Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
  9. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    could you upload it yourself please ? it is blocked in my country.

nakata101 repped this.
  10. nshires

nshires Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
  11. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    use hola saku

12. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    0:16 Free haircut, cool
    0:19 Let's just send a quick tweet to my NT friends
    0:27 Isn't this too big for me? Nah it's fine.
    0:36 Getting hot in here
    0:43 How many people you said are out there?
    1:24 My pants don't even match the suit but who cares, I'm kakkoii
    1:48 Like a boss

nshires repped this.
  13. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Just in case you want to know this before it happens, Sabadell plays tomorrow (wednesday) against Sevilla (Europa League champions) at home. Spanish Cup match (Round of 16).

It's probably the best rival that Tanabe will have faced in his career, so far.

Kickoff at 22:00 CET.

Radu Razvan and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  14. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I hope you haven't watched the match. 1-6 defeat at home :D

Tanabe made 1 shot on target and played well throughout the 1st half, but the whole team was terrible in the 2nd half. Sevilla just trashed Sabadell.
    The sad part is that in 1 month there is a second match but this time it's away... I don't even want to watch that one lol

15. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Noticed that Sugita is finally back.

16. OishiiUdon

OishiiUdon Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Really? I totally forgot omg.

BTW, fresh news... after weeks and weeks of bad results, the board members of Sabadell have decided to fire the coach. I don't know how this will turn out, but the truth is Tanabe was having no minutes recently. I hope whoever comes as a replacement will be beneficial for him.

17. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
  18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    lol, I wonder if he knows what's being translated for him there.
    Anyway, Sabadell has been relegated, and Hercules has missed promotion. That means that it's going to be impossible to follow Tanabe (if he even stays), so it seems reasonable to close this thread, as it would be hard to give new updates.
    We'll just use the not-famous one if anything happens