2012/2013 Hiroshi Ibusuki @ K.A.S. Eupen (BEL) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Whispered11, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    CS Vise [1 - 2] Eupen

5' [1 - 0] R. Lecomte [​IMG]

24' [1 - 1] R. Debefve [​IMG]

51' [1 - 2] H. Ibusuki

Winning goal

2. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    thanks, double digit reached :thumbsup:

3. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    His goal against Vise

from 3:53

4. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Starts against Oostende. 1-0 to Oostende at half time.

The match is currently being broadcasted live on 'belgacom 11'.

5. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hey that was actually a header.

6. Keren

Keren Member+

Feb 15, 2013
    France
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Scores a goal today. His eleventh this season.

7. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    How many matches till the end?

8. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    1 game left.

9. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Holy s**t... Than no 20 goal for him.

No 20 no CC2013.

Sorry Hiroshi. You are doomed.

10. -Kodemari

-Kodemari Member

Jan 15, 2012
    Trento, Italy
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Implying he would have been selected by Zac had he scored 20 goals in Belgian 2nd division

Also implying a season during which he had to adapt to a new team and a new country but still managed to make a name for himself and score a good number of goals can be considered a failure

11. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    it's teioh. He (lately in particular) has nothing to add to the discussion. Treat that post like a samuraiking one.

12. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Than -> :(:mad:

Come on I was only joking. Chill out guys :sneaky:
    I really hope JNT will find a new FW for the near future, maybe Ibusuki will be an eligible one.

13. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  14. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    at the original date of this game end of January this African player was not eligible to play because of some document missing as they found out later ... but Eupen used him in the rescheduled match because they were told he was allowed to play at that time

this has no influence on any other match ;)

15. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    http://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sev...i-propuestas-ucrania-rusia-alemania/6469.html

His agent Jaume Serra (think it was the same as before, but I'm too lazy to check up, boo Hiroshi)
    "There won't be any problems in finding a team for Hiroshi, as he has options, abroad but even in Spain" He said that Seville wants to get at least what they spent, which was 150.000€ to Girona, back then. Seems likely that he won't stay in Spain, even if he's asked in the second Liga division, there doesn't seem to be willingness to pay the transfer fee there. Interest shown from Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, some inquiries from France and 2.Bundesliga.
    Doesn't think it'll take much time to decide.
    If nothing satisfactory will be found though he could go back in Sevilla Atletico (no thanks, hopefully he ain't that stupid)

seolseol repped this.
  16. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He should move to 2.Bundesliga, impress and transfer up to B.1. But I wonder about france..

seolseol and Whispered11 repped this.
  17. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  18. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Big Soccer, ladies and gentlemen.

Dax repped this.
  19. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I don't see where the improvement is. He's going to another second squad, playing in Third Division and Valencia isn't so much better than Sevilla. I hope there will be a loan, otherwise there's no sense in this operation.

20. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I have no idea. I can't even understand why Valencia would pay 150.000€ to put him in their B team. If it's a loan, it makes even less sense, playing abroad probably would've been more useful.

21. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Yeah thought it should be correct but as you was troubled with this back to league 3. Where btw Valencia wasn't that good also.

It is however through that Valencia has a really good youth system, if that transfers to Valencia B then maybe it is not that bad but will stcik to my own opinion that He should have gone back to Japan and perhaps play in J2

22. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    http://www.estadiodeportivo.com/sevilla/2013/07/08/hiroshi-cerca-recalar-filial-valencia/7056.html

complete article, I'll try a translation:

Estadio Deportivo talked 2 weeks ago about Hiroshi's offers, and among the offers received there was Valencia's, who wants to incorporate him in his B team who plays Segunda B. The operation is already in an advanced state, so much that some Valencia media already talk about it as it being basically done.
    We contacted his agent Jaume Serra, who said that the deal is near completion, but there are still some details to be dealt with.

As we said, Sevilla wants to sell him for 150 000€, so they have to reach an agreement with Valencia.
    El representante indicó a mi que la vía de llegada a la capital del Turia no será por medio de la carta de libertad- al jugador sólo le queda un año de contrato- sino por un acuerdo entre los dos clubes que estaría cercano, posiblemente con la inclusión de alguna cláusula relacionada con una futura venta o sus participaciones en el primer equipo che.
    I'm having some troubles with this part as I'm not sure what "no serà por medio de la carta de libertad [?]. Since it mentions him having just 1 year left, probably it's talking about a "real" transfer, so not a loan.
    It also speculates that maybe there could be a clause that has to do with his reselling or Hiroshi's presence in the first team (yeah, sure)

It seems that he has accepted the deal in any case so it's just about the clubs finding an agreement.
    He probably just wants to play in Spain I guess for his reasons...

23. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    He's nearly fluent in Spanish and he loves leaving here (I talked to him last year in Toulon). After the Belgian purgatory, he must be relieved to come back under the sun.

And he's probably aware of his capacities.

24. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    It is "living" not "leaving".