2012/15 Takashi Inui @ Eintracht Frankfurt (GER/EL)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Some assists only bear the name without the meaning but this one was really formidable. Slalom in the defense and the easy and right pass at the right moment.

2. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

daamn, great stuff

3. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    Assist from FK.

4. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    don't think it was an assist. Manninger saved it & Aigner scored from rebound

Radu Razvan and seolseol repped this.
  5. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    pretty assist for Aigner.

Majster2 and takeuchi repped this.
  6. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Second assist !

7. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    Another assist, now for Nelson Valdez who just has his comeback from a longer injury.

Whispered11 and Radu Razvan repped this.
  8. nshires

nshires Member

Jul 15, 2013
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
  9. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Inui: "The 3rd goal was by design. Aigner always makes great runs off the ball, but I kept on missing the opportunity to pick him out in the first half. I finally found him and he finished well. As for the 4th goal, it wasn't so much an assist as a great goal by Valdez. The coach told me to move into the middle of the pitch and receive the ball, but I had trouble making good plays. I made many errors as well and need to improve. I wasn't physically sharp and felt sluggish. It wasn't a good match for me individually."

Saku², Whispered11, datschge and 2 others repped this.
  10. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  11. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    That tweet sounds so odd. The article is quoting coach Schaaf as liking the progress Inui is making, him having a good season and that people are just too critical of him for no apparent reasons. Also quoting director of sports Hübner that while Inui's contract is ending this summer it appears to include an option to extend it. The tweet's quote is referring to all involved parties having a common understanding of how and when to proceed with the supposed contract extension.

12. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    The kicker article is quite odd too.

13. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    Schaaf quit his job as the board of directors apparently were inquiring about Leverkusen's Sascha Lewandowski taking over next season, behind his and manager Bruchhagen's back. Bruchhagen, credited for preventing Eintracht's bankruptcy several times and fully supporting Schaaf, appears to be on his way out as well. It seems the club is very eager to step down into the managerial mess the likes of HSV and Schalke are perfecting.

Whispered11 and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  14. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Sad. Adios offensive football at Eintracht.

15. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    holy shit, but why? Incredible

16. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    Took me by surprise as well, but it appears that both Schaaf and Bruchhagen were routinely confronted with bashing in the local yellow press. While that's not really unusual, it's already known for some time that Bruchhagen will leave (likely retire) after his current contract runs out next year, so club officials not involved in the actual planning of sports appeared to want to take the chance at doing something they know nothing about. Schaaf, used to working in a calm environment, obviously was fed up by the constant public criticism combined with that backhanded politicking and quit.

General (nationwide, not local which I don't follow) response so far is that Eintracht is completely bonkers.

Radu Razvan and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  17. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Maybe Hannover will hire him.

18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Samurai Warrior repped this.
  19. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Asisst today and subbed out arround 63 when Frankfurt was leading 2-0.

Anyone noticed that Armin Veh was saying that Inui is incredible strong in pre season. He is on top form and he think that Inui is a monster of player. Sounds very optimistic and I like it.

Never get the point why he was leaving out in the second season under Veh`s first decade cause after Takashis first great season he was solid the first game in the second season and scored + assisted in the cup game against Bochum and in the Europa League game against Macabi Tel Aviv ( When I remember right, from this point it was Inuis 6-7 games as a startet in a row and he looks sharp) and then ?? Bench and the season was over for him. Veh means the need more defensiv agility and Inui don`t have this but the reality was after this, the coach made some changes and this starts the relegation Battle. Clearly misterious.

20. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    No, it's not mysterious. If you arm yourself with patience, there were several links posted here which explained the whole story in detail. Basically, his performances were dropping a bit and Veh didn't like his attitude. He isolated himself from the team, he's a bit shy. He looks better since Hasebe joined. I also had read that Veh was happy with how he found him this time.

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  21. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Yes I know this , also that his performences dropping a bit but his attitude and so on was a following problem after getting out of the team.

I mean, Inui was not bad that`s the point. When you look his ratings in the first 6-7 games, he was as good as first season,maybe a little bit worse. At least he was solid in compare to others.The last 2 games of him, the Cup came which he scored + assisted and the Europa League game where he also scored and after this you get out of the team ? A bit harsh I think and it`s not, that Inui is the absolutely super star at Frankfurt where the world is locking at and when you play a little bad you are out cause you carry the team. He is a good player in top form and in the second season it was not Inuis fault that Frankfurt get more and more crappier which middle of season. He was one of the best players in the first games, one of the only who showed constitency and that`s the reason why I found it mysterious. There was much more players who you should drop. I swear , Inui doesn`t get so bad in this season, if Coach Veh let him play regulary as a starter. He is no super sub or something, he needs the trust (that`s maybe his weakest point after some finishing =D )

The other things I can`t talk about cause I think Veh is not the best guy (but not the worst) and nobody knows what real happens intern at Frankfurt. The point is, that Veh talk in the first year about Inui that he is one of the best players he ever seen and in the second season after Frankfurt struggle a bit you are out after scored 2 goals in 2 games and you are out ?
    Last season, was a very solid season. He was one of the influcene offensive players, not in scoring but in assisting. With beeter defence he would even more shine.

With a Takashi Inui you get every season round about 10 or more scorer points, from a midlefielder. That`s not bad.

22. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
  23. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    n no... Hasebe the right back nooooooooooo

24. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    What the heck is Castaignos doing in Frankfurt XD

25. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    well he just did something amazing but Seferovic ruined his effort with an offside

nipponbasse83 repped this.