Rumor: 2011 Viola Transfer News and Rumors

Discussion in 'Fiorentina' started by NickyViola, Jun 7, 2011.

1. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
  2. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Hopefully Montolivo has a hattrick today so that we can sell him to Man City for 30M Euros.

3. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    According to my (unofficial) numbers Montolivo, with 10 minutes left to play, has taken 86 shots so I can't really fault him for not trying.

Oh well.

4. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    LOL

Well, Italy were shite all around it seems - fittingly Gamberini and Montolivo were in there.

Part of me wants to see Montolivo gone because I think he's been only mildly effective, the other part of me fears how successful he might be elsewhere.

He's gone one way or another though, so.....

5. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    We just can't seem to find anyone who wants him.

6. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He could go to Inter to join his buddy Pazzini. Though he'd probably never see the field.

7. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    whats the current value of montolivo 20M?

8. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    12-15m?:cool:

9. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  10. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Mutu has more talent in his pinky than Donadel has in his whole body but Donadel always gave everything he had. I really do think that Mutu loved playing for us, he just has some gene that makes him self-destructive. I think most Viola supporters are grateful for his on-the-field exploits but relieved that he will now become someone else's problem.

With Donadel gone I guess my new favorite player is Gamberini but Behrami is gaining fast.

11. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Today the resolution on our co-ownership agreement (with Udinese) of Gaetano D'Agostino must be sorted out. I'm kinda expecting some sorta deal, player swap or other kinda move today (with Udinese) as we are interested in some of their players and vice versa.

My guess (and that's all it is) is that we will send some amount of money for the other half of D'Ago plus Floro Flores.

A lot of what I am reading suggests that D'Ago may go back to Udine but with Donadel and Santana gone, Cerci surely leaving and Montolivo most likely leaving, that is just too much to fathom even if I do think that Agyei and Carraro should get a real chance to break into the first team this year.

12. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Bids have been submitted for D'Ago and the envelopes will be opened in the morning. SportItalia is reporting that Udinese bid higher than us. I have no idea what our midfield plan is.

13. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    We put 50k Euros in the envelope for D'Ago. Udinese bid 110k. This was obviously a favor. But for what?

14. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    he was really worth that little?? i thought that he had played well

15. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    sanchez ;)

maybe your going for inler or zapata

16. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Supposedly he is not in Sinisa's plans. It could be that Montolivo will stay now that D'Ago is gone as they were seen as being incompatible and maybe Montolivo does not feel threatened any longer.

I just hopes that a midfield is in Sinisa's plans. The only first teamer I am confident of having this season is Behrami, tbh.

17. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    It's looking more and more like Cerci is going to Man City. Hopefully for big money.

18. CRSvideo

CRSvideo Member

Jul 24, 1999
    New York, NY
    Surprised by this, but don't mind. I didn't get to see as many matches last year as I would have liked, but can't say I was too impressed with his play (I was always disappointed when I saw that he was on the field for us).

19. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Well he arrived from Roma and sucked and didn't play much and he was whistled and (accorded to him) he and his girlfriend were treated rudely in the streets of Firenze by some tifosi. Then he got some more playing time the last handful of matches and just couldn't stop scoring. He ended the season as our second top scorer (behind only Gilardino) with 7... When he scored those goals he would celebrate with his teammates but he would not go and celebrate with the fans in the curvas.

Just a couple days after the season ended he said publicly that he would never ever forgive our tifosi and he would never celebrate with them, either. I think it's *very* likely, and mutually beneficial, that he is leaving this summer.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jSi4bJrS5o"]YouTube - ‪Hitler e l'acquisto di Cerci‬‏[/ame]

Kuz era forte pero'... haha

20. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Matija Nastasic (18yo central defender), who we bought in January, arrives today from Partizan.

21. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Looks like Frey will be off to Genoa.

He will be missed. Great keeper and a great man, from all I can tell.

22. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Been reading some good things about this kid. He and Camporese could very well form our central defensive pairing of the future.

One of Natali and Kroldrup needs to go leaving us with Gamberini, Camporese, Nastasic and Natali/Kroldrup.

23. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    It's looking like Cerci will got Man City for 7M Euros. Just waiting for him to get back from vacationing in Spain to finalize it.

24. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    As we seem to be during every transfer window, we are linked with Guberti.

25. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Comotto seems set to follow Mutu to Cesena on a free.

Di Tacchio and Savio have been loaned to newly-promoted (to Serie B) side Juve Stabia. They want Seculin, as well.