2011 season movement

Discussion in 'NJ/NY Sky Blue' started by REALSOCCER, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Mookie141

Mookie141 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 10, 2008
    Mooktown
    Club:
    Sky Blue FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    That's taking the easy way out. I've been follow Tasha for five years and she was the first reason I got behind this team, but I'm still willing and happy to stay.

I noticed that too. I assume it's because of the looming WWC. (The Brazillians aren't really "out there" in their preparations as the US is.)

I agree. I'm very thankful that with the turnover the organization was able to bring in such great players. We could have ended up like the Beat.

2. Wiebel

Wiebel New Member

May 17, 2010
    Belgium
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    If it only was Kai i wouldn't stop supporting SB. Almost all players of SB I like are gone now... and I'm quite neutral towards the new players. I don't dislike SB now, if they win the championship again, that's fine by me. If it's atlanta or boston or whatever, that's also fine.
    You can say that's taking the easy way out (that's ok), but I started supporting SB because the most of my favs played there (they were my bond with SB), they are gone now, so I just hope for great games this season and I don't care who wins it in the end. :)

3. soccerreigns

soccerreigns New Member

Jul 22, 2009
    i agree.but will still pull for sbfc..alot of those players didn't want to come back..went through so many things but there were a few that were offered peanuts while other teams were offering lets just say an amount you cabn live on for year. not 3 months.

4. Ex_SkyBlueFC_GM

Ex_SkyBlueFC_GM New Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Soccereigns-don't know what you "heard", but I would caution you to nor believe everything you hear about "offers". In many cases there were no offers at all-especially when a player says they want to leave.