2011 Copa Libertadores: All Games, Commentary, Results

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by gringolimon, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That actually makes alot of sense, but we did loose Peinado which was our 9,Nicolas Suarez our defensive midfielder along with Arguello DM as well, and Lorgio Suarez who IMO is one of Bolivias' best defenders.

Now Quinteros left blooming they went from good slowly to bad, they maintained most of the same team lost about 1 or 2 players and got a few recruits, when he left Bolivar good slowly to bad,again maintained same team lost 1 or 2 got a few recruits, and when he left Oriente we kept the same team lost a few but got a couple recruits as well but we have yet to see if this is just a little streak or if this is some serious sh**, hopefully its not.

Quinteros use to always play Nicolas Suarez and Arguello together to do the dirty work in the mid-field, now our midfield looses alot of balls because we dont have our "enforcers" there we have Saucedo who is skinny as hell, Vaca gets bodied all over the place, Aguirre is out of shape and seems like he lost it, Jhasmany can't put all that work in, our mid-field is weak, we can attack like crazy but we're weak at defending, and our defense catches Z's alot unfortunately.

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea I hear that.

Either way though.... there is a pattern with Quinteros. Peinado IMO is crap.

3. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    YES..hes the man !

4. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Quinteros knows how to allocate resources. He's familiar with the league and our players.

Soo happy he's our nats coach.

5. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    No Wilster fans?

Just saw the highlights and Wilster got crushed down in la bamba, final score 4-1. Wilster was winning one nil but obviously that didn't last. Anyone know if they sat back too much after the gol.

6. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Brown scored for Wilster than a couple minutes later he scored an autogol, self esteem was down and then came the rain. The first 15 minutes were complete domination of Wilster,they were playing so good, f*** it.

7. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Watching the replay now, I just saw the Brown gol. Wilster was all over them the first ten minutes or so. Not gonna watch the rest but damn they could have had a nice upset there.

8. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    So, oriente playing tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually tie. I don't think they'll win but a tie is possible. Of course that'll give everyone some hope but then like every bolivian team they'll choke against gremio.

9. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Make no mistake about it, Inter was by faaaaar a much superior team. No player on Wilstermann would even sniff the bench of Inter, but that's the way things work.

Now upsets have happened, I was there for Wilster's win against San Lorenzo, but it was obvious that Inter is a team that has been playing together for awhile...

I think it's safe to safe that the Traffic experiment has failed. It was a nice try, and they showed some flashes in the games against Jaguares and Emelec, but this home game was their last chance of making the 2nd round, which was the goal all along.

While no one has said it publicly, I think that there was a clause in the Traffic-Wilster contact that stipulated that at least 2 Bolivians had to be on the pitch at all times. Even if all the foreigners weren't up to par, the Bolivians on the field were even worse (and the foreigners expressed their displeasure at some of the decisions made on the field).

For about 10 minutes, there was hope that it could be a monumental upset, but once Inter settled in, it was simply a game of men against boys...

Video I filmed showing the stadium

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOpkZe7XNJc"]YouTube - Wilstermann vs. Internacional - 16 Marzo 2011[/ame]

10. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I remember that stadium when i use to live there, :') good stuff, brings back great memories.

11. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think we'll probably tie, the win would be a miracle, we have the players to pull it off but thats if they play with huevos, Junior is a difficult team though, especially at home. Last chance.

12. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    dont want to sound negative but not going to happen.

13. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Your not being negative just being realistic, let's hope for a miracle though. En las buenas y en las malas estoy con vos!!! Dale Oriente ca****!!!

14. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Good thing is a late game... Dale OoOoooOOO!!!

15. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I just hope we´re all wrong on this one. I am realistic but I hope to quote this after tonight´s game:

¨no estaba muerto..andaba de parranda!!¨

16. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    1st half summary and futbol as bolivians in two words

[lamento Boliviano]

17. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We deserve the win here! Our forwards are gone but we still have it. Dale Oriente K.ra**!!!!!

18. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    What game are you watching man? 45 more minutes - I hear you R a negative boliviano

Fox guys:

¨parece la final del mundial 86¨

19. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Gollll ************... i hope they keep it up

20. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    GOAL!!!

Yeah bitches! Viva Bolivia!

21. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllll la p*** que los parioooo!!!!!!! Para ti blooming lol ggggooooooolllll!!!!! The jhasmany!!! The campos!!!! The bolivia!!!! F***!!! F*** you champions league!!!!

22. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I meant to capitalize Bolivia my fault :p

23. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    aaahem....

24. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    THat first Yellow was a weak case. The second foul was def a yellow. These red cards stick a$$.

Vaca is doing decent, but he's out of air. Dude barely pressures.

25. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Aguirres' red card and our 3 defenders [​IMG]