2010 Season Opening Matches

Discussion in 'Boston Breakers' started by Mattymags811, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Mattymags811

Mattymags811 Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Attleboro, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rumors are flying around the Twitterverse that something will be released in the very near future. I figured I would get a jump on it and start the thread up now.

2. Mattymags811

Mattymags811 Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Attleboro, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A little birdy told me that joining the Dock at 6pm on April 18th is a great way to pre-game for the Boston Marathon the next day. Stay tuned for opponent tomorrow.

3. mskenny

mskenny Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Ashland, MA
    Club:
    Boston Breakers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hmmm...6 pm on a Sunday...sounds suspiciously like a Fox Soccer Channel game doesn't it?

4. Andy Crossley

Andy Crossley Member

Oct 23, 2007
    In the immortal words of Dennis Green:

They Are Who We Thought They Were

The Breakers annual one-day only sale ((a holiday tradition!) of single-game home opener tickets is this Friday, December 18th from 9 AM to 6 PM. Most orders are placed online at www.breakersgroups.com using the password opener10.

However, for anyone on this board who is a Breakers Member and wants additional seats for opening night, please order by phone at 781-251-2100 so that you can get your group rate for single game tickets. This Member benefit is not currently available when purchasing online.

Andy

5. REVS FAN 1

REVS FAN 1 Member

Jul 2, 2004
    Weymouth, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Equalizer

Looks like the Breakers travel to Washington to open the season on April 10th.

And we host the Philly Breakers on Sunday April 18th!:D

Thank you 8 pounds 6 ounce, new born infant jesus.....This is going to be spectacular!

6. REVS FAN 1

REVS FAN 1 Member

Jul 2, 2004
    Weymouth, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We almost ended up with another DC doubleheader to kick off the season...that would have been sweet...missed it by a week.

I'd have loved to be able to travel for the Breakers season opener but it's the Revs home opener against TFC....

So it's Mittsie and A-Rod in game one for me...

I cannot wait!:p

7. REVS FAN 1

REVS FAN 1 Member

Jul 2, 2004
    Weymouth, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Also interesting from www.twitter.com/JeffKassouf at The Equalizer...

One final note for now: Several sources have indicated that the WPS season will be a 30 game season, with each team getting 15 home dates. WPS played a 20 game season in 2009.

Andy??

8. Andy Crossley

Andy Crossley Member

Oct 23, 2007

I like Jeff, but he is out of his mind on this one. Dead wrong.

9. pressurecooker

Feb 22, 2009
    Boston
    Club:
    Boston Breakers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like this, the league also avoided all the key UEFA qualifiers so all the international players should be present and accounted for the kickoff to the season.

England vs. Spain June 19th. Middle of June looks like a great time for a bye week.

10. PhiUnionIndependence

May 20, 2009
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. Mattymags811

Mattymags811 Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Attleboro, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Get your tickets now! Call the Breakers at 781-251-2100 to save on online service charges. Also, there is still time left to purchase season tickets to benefit Michelle Akers' Horse Rescue rebuilding and recovery efforts.