2010 Road Trip Update

Discussion in 'Barra Brava' started by Victory, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Victory

Victory Member

Sep 20, 2000
    RFK LOT 8
    I have had a lot of inquires regarding 2010 Road Trips so here is a quick update.

Season Opener against KC: This trip is in limbo right now. I will not go into details on Bigsoccer, but we had major problems last year with security, the police and the KC front office. We will not travel to a stadium where the safety and welfare of our members is at serious risk. In the coming weeks we will work on a solution and I will keep everyone updated.

Charleston Pre-Season Tournament: Depending on the schedule we will be attending.

Philly: We have already begun work on this trip. The Union FO has no ticket information for us right now but I am working on it. The idea is to run at least two buses. One will leave Friday for Atlantic City before heading to the game saturday. The other will be a game day bus.

When the schedule comes out other trips will be announced including the usual culprits Toronto, Columbus, Chicago, New York, LA, etc.

Any questions feel free to pm me.

2. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thread Locked.....People with questions please PM Jay for further info. Gracias....