2010 Preseason Catch-all thread

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by KMJvet, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Glennon

Brian Glennon Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Bay Area
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just how hard of a concept is it to understand? Players don't hear the fans while they are performing their trade.

Sure Montana spent half of every game sitting on a bench hearing the crowd. I guarantee you when he was under center he rarely heard a thing.

But Jesus, have it your way. The fans are the most important things in the world to the players in fact they hear every fart and burp expelled from your self important orifices. Why they wouldn't even have the energy to step on the field unless they heard you cheering them on.

Christ sometimes you people are so self absorbed you'd think the world revolved just on the sound of your cheers.

This is not meant specifically for you TyffaneeSue, but for the sad folks who just can't accept the fact that they aren't the most important thing in the stadium. You all need to get over yourselves because you're just not that important.

I give up, your all Gods and the poor hapless players just can't perform without your cheers. Sheesh :rolleyes::rolleyes:

2. bigdumbgod

bigdumbgod Member+

Jun 25, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There seems to exist a persistent OCD-like quality to some of the goings-on in this thread.

Meanwhile, I'm going to tune my drum for Saturday night.:D

1 person likes this.
  3. FUAEG

FUAEG Member+

Oct 18, 2005
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

4. KMJvet

KMJvet BigSoccer Supporter

May 26, 2001
    Quake Country
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know there's 2 days of preseason left, but I'm calling it over. This thread has gone down the tubes. Other threads can cover all ongoing discussions.