2010 Phillies vs. Mets thread - back to back to back masters of disaster

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by otterulz, Mar 6, 2010.

1. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hang, you make me want to punch you in the neck and then pick-you up and hug you after.

Also, I have no clue whether that ball was a home run or not. When the play happened, it looked like it hit the padding below the orange line and the replays made it look like it hit the railing/fan. Either way it didn't matter since you couldn't touch Big Dick. Everyone except Hamels. ********in asshole.

2. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    My bossom always has space for your head otter, except after a Mets win over the Phillies. So ******** you and your sweet talk!

Hey at least K-Rod is back tonight. I knew this rivalry was missing some class with Victorino on the bench last night and K-Rod suspended.

But seriously, Mets fans. How does the 2 game suspension sit with you? I mean Cueto gets suspended 7 by MLB for kicking a guy. And KO-Rod puts an elderly man in the hospital and is police custody for close to 24 hours and gets 2 games. WTF is that?

Will he get booed when he comes out?

3. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Listen, I'm not married but I'm sure having a father-in-law can be a pain in the ass. Who knows, maybe the old man deserved it. Just shut your mouth.

Will K-Rod get booed? Who gives a ********? He's been getting booed anyway so nothing's different. And Cueto got 7 games because MLB worships the ground LaRussa walks on. Don't you know that Tony LaRussa invented baseball?

4. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
  5. Matt in the Hat

Matt in the Hat Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It doesn't even hurt anymore

6. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    This should be added into the post-mortum of the Omar Minaya era. It's so sad.

I mean on top of breaking the the hearts and souls of Mets fans for 4 seasons straight. He has killed the heart and soul of this thread. And in the end, while I revel in anything bad happening to K-Rod or Reyes and especially Rod Barajas (i hope you die!!!) i can't help but feel sorry for the Mets fans in this thread. It's not even so fun taunting you anymore. I've come to like most of you. Except for Otter, who I've come to love like he was my own three legged dog.

On that note, howbout the job ex-Philly Legend Nelson Figueroa did last night! Wowzers!!!

7. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Sorry everyone, thread is closed.

The once mighty otter has given up on baseball in record time this year, turning the discussion in the Mets forum to football in mid august. Record time.

The shame. The shame.

8. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Meh. This thread died last August. We finally pulled the plug.

Don't worry, one day we'll get back to respectability. Or maybe not. I don't know. I just don't care. Don't get me wrong, I still ********in hate all of you like I hate the Jersey Shore guys (whom deep down I really love), but whatever. I don't know, all I have is "whatever". I broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years a month ago and have been left confused on whether I did the right thing or not but as I watch this team with no identity play every night, this is even more confusing. Alright, I'm kidding. I haven't watched every night.

9. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    You can overpay for Jason Bay (four years, $66 million) and Oliver Perez (three years, $36 million); are now paying Bobby Bo $1.19 million annually for 25 years (whoever negotiated that settlement is a GENIUS).

When the Mets waived Bonilla in 2000, they still owed him $5.9 million. Although the numbers don't seem to add up, CNN reported that the Mets will pay Bonilla $1,193,248.20 every July 1 from 2011 to 2035.

All this and yet poor, poor Omar has to fly coach on JetBlue.

http://deadspin.com/5629806/omar-minaya-flies-coach-gets-heckled

10. Matt in the Hat

Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's Madoff math for you.

11. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    The last 28 hours have been awesome!!

12. Matt in the Hat

Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Absolute amazing fun

13. Matt in the Hat

Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ROTFLAMO!

I could watch Howard staring at strike 3 over and over again

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

See you in April, creeps :D:D:D

14. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Man, I just saw the Mets 2011 schedule. Wow they got a tough draw being scheduled in 162 games where the other team is better than they are.