2010 J. League Transfers & Off-the-field News

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by Red Orca, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I believe he decided to transfer to Vissel when he heard that you are visiting Kobe often ;)

2. connz17

connz17 New Member

Feb 6, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    hahahaha cheeky boy :D well i am sure he will be happy to see me again!

are you guys going to post all transfers and signings in j league or only the popular ones? unfortunately i can't read japanese so it would be nice if someone could post all of them.

3. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    No more rumours about players to Europe?

Yoshida is the only one righT?

4. stefanole

stefanole Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Hiroshima
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Yuya Hashiuchi of Sanfrecce, previously loaned to Gainare Tottori, has been loaned to Tokushima Vortis. The Wikipedia player pages have already been updated it seems, but the transfers page needs to be updated. (Doing it now.)

edit: Ryuichi Hirashige has also been loaned to Tokushima. I guess that must be as a result of Yamazaki being loaned in from Gamba.

5. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Great news for Matsu: Paulinho VERY LIKELY to Ventforet Kofu. I don't know the details, but the source is one of my reliable inside-men at Sanga.

GANBARE PAU!!!

6. Vendo Thefastlane

Jul 16, 2009
    Mito, Ibaraki
    Club:
    --other--
    Cerezo's Shiratani is Mito's first rental, but is another I'm not too familiar with. Still, knowing the caliber of player usually turning up at the selection practice, I'm glad the roster is largely filling out before this weekend's tryout.

7. furtho

furtho Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Is Koji likely to be in that tryout again, Vendo?

8. glorydz

glorydz New Member

Apr 26, 2007
    Perth
    Club:
    Perth Glory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    He is a promising Australian defender—one for the future.

:p

9. Vendo Thefastlane

Jul 16, 2009
    Mito, Ibaraki
    Club:
    --other--
    Unfortunately he got depressed when Fukushima barely missed out on the chance for JFL promotion. He's gone home to Yamanashi. He might try to be a practice player for Kofu but soccer as a profession might be over for him.

10. THOMA GOL

THOMA GOL BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 16, 1999
    Frontier
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Diversity, YOU! That reminds me, who's the last African or Middle East Asian to play in J-League?

11. furtho

furtho Member

Nov 19, 2004
    [Edit: to Vendo - I'm sorry to hear that, of course. Is he back to teaching again?]

12. Vendo Thefastlane

Jul 16, 2009
    Mito, Ibaraki
    Club:
    --other--
    His only job teaching was as the soccer coach. Until 2008, Tochigi prefecture gave that day job as a form of charity for otherwise amateur players. Not sure what his study was, actually, but probably fitness-related.

Hiroshima's Kubo has been bought (not rented) by JFL bound Kanazawa. That seems like a huge pickup for a club at that level.

13. raysir

raysir Member

Dec 25, 2008
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    from my understanding it's only a loan move and it isn't confirmed yet until he has a medical on the 12Jan. Can someone please translate this page, my Japanese is very poor.

But if he is coming to Urawa, he would def. be an upgrade to who we have at CB. He's fighting for a spot in the Australian WC squad, so he would be playing his heart out. The good thing about this signing is that he's considered an "asian" player.

14. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yes he will join on loan till end of 2010, with option for Urawa to buy him

15. Wezza

Wezza Member

Sep 17, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Bwahahaha you plastic fool.

16. Hermes

Hermes Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Kobe
    Club:
    Vissel Kobe
    Wow:eek:

I dont think name calling is ever appropriate! If you have a valid point you wish to raise do so in a manner conducive to an adult forum where we discuss differences of opinion and all parties learn from the exchange.

Hurtful insults are not helpful and you fail to articulate any reasonable point.

Kindest regards

Hermes.

ps children could read that filth you just posted :(

17. Wezza

Wezza Member

Sep 17, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I was doing my best Hermes impression... :p

18. Hermes

Hermes Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Kobe
    Club:
    Vissel Kobe
    As if I'd sink to that level.................

:cool:

19. Wezza

Wezza Member

Sep 17, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Of course not..... :D

20. REDS-VOLTAGE

REDS-VOLTAGE New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Urawa
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I also think it was a good move by Urawa and Finke to get him. He is a very talented young player but had some problems in Nuremberg lately. Mostly because of injuries and lack of matches.
    He played very well when he started at Nuremberg (3 years ago) and his former coach Hans Meyer was very impressed. I still remember one game against Bayern when he played very strong against Pizarro.
    Also very clever move just to get him on loan but including a buying option.

21. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    I really hope so.
    Maranao was so inconsistent last year. He had his moments but most of the time he was just a waste of space. Now the team seems to be playing jan-ken with the decision on whether to re-sign him or cut him. One day he is released, the next he is negotiating a contract. Then they decide not to make an offer. Then they call him back for more discussions . . . . aiko-desho... aiko-desho...aiko desho . . . .

If they can sign someone of Paulinho's quality it will put an end to this suspense once and for all.

Still, the coaching situation is as bad as ever, and I dont really have a lot of optimism unless the team has better coaching. The players (even Maranao) did a very good job last year of getting the most out of their talents, but we lost several critical points from stupid coaching decisions. That is the main reason Kofu fell short last year, and Im worried the same will happen this season too.

22. Red Orca

Red Orca New Member

Jan 10, 2009
    Kansai
    Club:
    Nagoya Grampus
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Grampus have signed Chiyotanda from Albirex. :D (This was whispered about a few days ago, but some of us were not convinced the move would go through.)
    http://nagoya-grampus.jp/information/pressrelease/2010/0108post-144.php

This gives us three good central defenders again, so this may be the end of our incoming transfers. It will be interesting to see who gets starting roles at the beginning of the season. Tulio alongside one of Chiyotanda and Masukawa seems certain, but the midfield is less so. With Danislon and Kanazaki in the squad, Yoshimura will struggle to claim a regular place, as could Nakamura and Magnum. However, Nakamura is better suited to a more attacking role and may get moved into a position just behind the strikers.

23. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    In this case as well, I won't expect a player of the experience of Chiyotanda to accept transfer without the certainty of being a starter.

Albirex, in the mean time, keeps losing important players. Pedro Junior, Matsushita, now Chiyotanda...

24. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan