2010 FIFA World Cup Qualification

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by yusukesisepuede, Oct 2, 2007.

1. yusukesisepuede

yusukesisepuede New Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Tokyo,Japan
    the roster against Venezuela and Brasil

Arqueros: Marcelo Elizaga (Emelec) y Javier Klimowicz (Deportivo Cuenca).

Defensas: Ulises De la Cruz (Reading/ING), Jairo Montaño (Barcelona), Iván Hurtado (Atlético Nacional/COL), Jorge Guagua (Emelec), Giovanni Espinoza (Vitesse/HOL), Jairo Campos (Liga de Quito), Oscar Bagui (Olmedo) y José Aguirre (Emelec).

Volantes: Luis Caicedo (Olmedo), Walter Ayoví (El Nacional), David Quiroz (El Nacional), Patricio Urrutia (Liga de Quito), Cristian Lara (Liga de Quito), Segundo Castillo (Estrella Roja/SER), Antonio Valencia (Wigan/ING), Edison Méndez (PSV/HOL).

Delanteros: Joffre Guerrón (Liga de Quito) Cristian Benítez (Santos Laguna/MEX), Carlos Tenorio (Al Saad/QAT), Félix Borja (Mainz 05/ALE) e Iván Kaviedes (El Nacional).

2. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Is Kaviedes fit again??? I would have Benitez and Tenorio up front, though I'm not sure how Tenorio has been doing lateley.

Mendez and Castillo definetly hve to play midfield. Not sure if Valencia is 100% yet either.

In defence, I don't know. I guess Hurtado and DLC should be on the roster but I'm not sure they should be starting...options??? Don't know.

What I do know, is NO MORA in goal!!!!!

3. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    this is basically the copa america squad..

and no salas?!

4. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He hasn't been getting a lot of playing time at Red Star and I would even go as far to say...he is injured again??

Salas needs more playing time, much more.

5. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yes Thank God No Mora...
    But what about Neicer Reasco?? are they writting him off now becuz he doesnt get much playijng time in Brasil??.....i think he should be included in the squad hes a good talent but it seems like people are 4getting about him now.

BTW is the entire schedule for qualification out yet? and if so can sum1 direct me 2 them?
    Thanks alot
    Vamos Ecuador!!

6. yusukesisepuede

Sep 15, 2005
    Tokyo,Japan
    Reasco injured. He cannot play this year.

7. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    he broke his leg i think

8. preyes10

preyes10 New Member

Sep 17, 2007
    ny
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I don't like Borja in the call up they should of called F. Caciedo
    A. valencia hasnt played in like a month

9. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    holy crap you're right...caicedo isn't in the lineup, i just recognized that...goddamnit!!! caicedo is on a streak in switzerland and borja is mostly getting subbed in or out in germany....plus, he always sucks on the NT...he only plays well for his clubs...

NO SALAS, NO CAICEDO....SUAREZ IS A FOOOOOL

10. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Suarez es un recontra FOOL,f!cking Lucho Caicedo..WTF.I hate both of these mo'f!ckas.:mad:
    And also we don't need nationalize keepers for our 3 posts,whats next naturalizar al Gato Sessa??.We must give un chance at our criollos,how about Maximo Banguera of Espoli campeon en Brasil.

11. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  12. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    LUCHO "CHUB ROCK" CAICEDO?!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!!1

I use to be a nice guy, NOW, this mother......KER is making me violent. I better not see Suarez wallking down the streets.

I HATE SUAREZ.

13. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    The drone must die!
    The drone must die!

I mean Suarez.

14. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

"Tenorio died in a car crash in 2005 and so his national team buddy Kaviedes, having notched against Costa Rica, copied the stunt as they qualified for the knockout stage and a match against England. It's pity no one told Kaviedes that Spiderman's suit is red, not yellow."

and as for that tushbag Jonathan Symcox of Eurosport, Yes spiderman's mask is red but the reason it is yellow idiot is obviously a representation of our flag.

15. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that was my only complaint....

16. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    4real why isn't felipe caicedo on the squad:confused: very dumb move q le pasa a saurez is he dumb??

17. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    campos, aguirre, urrutia, walter ayovi, borja.

none of the players above are NT material, they have proven it time and again.

18. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Very true pero el que si salva un poco es Urrutia,el man la esta haciendo mas o menos ultimamente.

19. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    yeah, why the hell no Felipe Caicedo? he is better than either borja or guerron.

20. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    yeah i heard he scored a goal and assisted another one...he's been in good form lately

21. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005
    WTF WTF WTF why isnt our best Striker in the roster wow what a ********ing retard we are playing brazil you call alll of your good players when you will play a team that is that good.

22. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    There has to be some reasoning to this though for the life of me I can't figure it out!!! Anyone in Ecuador heard anything??

23. yusukesisepuede

Sep 15, 2005
    Tokyo,Japan
    what do you think about starter against Venezuela?

I think
    Elizaga
    De La Cruz, Hurtado, Espinoza, Bagui
    Mendez, Castillo, Urrutia, Lara(Valencia, if his injury restores)
    Tenorio, Benitez

24. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    F Caicedo is playing in the bad swiss league. The german second div is better but F. Caicedo is still better than borja. I predicted that Ecuador was going to lose all three games in the copa America and if ecuador doesn't come thru in the first 4 games than suarez is gone. At least having Caicedo on the bench is a great experience for the kid Especially if someone in England is keeping an eye on him. In order to play in England you need to be with you NT a certain number of times. Christian benitez should have gone to Europe instead of the mexican league. he's ripping it up and he will rot in mexico like Aguinaga. What is up with Suarez and Valencia from Willem II??? I know the kid is hurt but he's still better than bagui. I didn't know Bagui s that old but Bilardo rip him a new one during the Copa America against mexico and that goal. Did anyone see it? Bilardo said that he had plenty of players that were left-footed but trained hard to get the right foot to work. It was interesting..

25. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1. Swiss league is still better than the Ecuadorian league!!
    2. Benitez could get the attention of Euro scouts if he playes well during qualificaton.
    3. "In order to play in England you need to be with you NT a certain number of times"
    Er, says who???
    4. Valencia from Willem II has barely been apprearing on the bench for his own club!!