2010 China friendly NT matches

Discussion in 'China' started by jonny63, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
  2. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
  3. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway

THE Chinese have done it again. They have dumped Bafana Bafana just as the South Africans were busy preparing for an international soccer friendly against the Chinese.

Next weekend’s proposed friendly match has been called off, the second time in less than two weeks that the Chinese have pulled out of a friendly game against Bafana.

Initially, Bafana were scheduled to face the Chinese in a friendly encounter in Frankfurt, last week. But the Asians withdrew claiming they were unable to secure flights due to ash clouds which hit Europe following a volcanic eruption in Iceland last month.

That match was scheduled for Durban on Sunday, May 16.

“The match is off. We are busy negotiating with other opponents with a view of securing a friendly match on that date,” head of transformation and strategy in the office of the Safa president, Dennis Mumble, said yesterday.

http://www.dispatch.co.za/article.aspx?id=400300

4. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    I hope South Africa can advance to the knockout round after all this disorganization.

5. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    A funny post from sina:

高洪波点名:“刘建…”
    刘健答到:ye
    高说:我知道是刘建业,你多嘴,出去跑一万米

6. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    This really happened or is this a cartoon depiction?

7. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    the later one :p

8. Puckodum

Puckodum Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Sweden
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    About that friendly against Bayer Leverkusen on 19/5, is it the NT or the Olympic Team that´s playing? I googled it quickly and everywhere it says it´s the Olympic Team who are playing, can someone confirm?

9. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    The original Bayer plan was to face the Olympic Team on the 16th and the NT on 19th.

http://www.bayer04.de/B04-ENG/EN/_m...id=0-920FE473-6E45-4940-A760-643DBB7BB64F-575

Reuters confirms NT on the 19th.

http://in.reuters.com/articlePrint?articleId=INIndia-48544520100517

I don't know why the fans are up in arms when a proper Bundesliga team destroys the Olympic Team. Don't they remember how the actual Olympic Team "performed" during the Beijing Olympics?

10. Puckodum

Puckodum Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Sweden
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Thanks, great at finding info as usual :)
    Had no idea that they were scheduled to play both, and what where the fans expecting? A win? 6-1 trashing sounds pretty normal to me, when it´s an "under strength Under 21" against one of the better teams in the Bundesliga.

11. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Let's hope the NT scores. This looks like a B/C team?

Beijing Guo'an: Yang Zhi, Yang Hao, Yan Xiangchuang

Henan Construction: Zeng Cheng, Zhao Peng

Shandong Luneng: Deng Zhuoxiang, Cui Peng

Shanghai Shenhua: Chen Tao

Tianjin Teda: Bai Lei, He Yang

Dalian Shide: Zhu Ting, Li Xuepeng

Jiangsu Sainty: Guan Zhen

Shaanxi CSCE: Yu Hai

Qingdao Jonoon: Jiang Zhu, Liu Jian

Changsha Ginde: Liu Jianye, Wang Qiang

Hangzhou Greentown: Du Wei, Rong Hao

Liaoning: Yu Hanchao

Shanghai East Asia: Zhang Linpeng

Guangzhou Evergrande: Gao Lin

http://sports.sina.com.cn/n/2010-05-11/18014979920.shtml

12. Puckodum

Puckodum Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Sweden
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    At first glance this looks pretty much our 2008 Olympic Team, and to be honest, i think this is a pretty strong squad (By Chinese NT standards), i was hoping to see some younger players get their chance tho, and still no Wang Yongpo? why? and also i had no idea Gao Lin plays in Guangzhou now, that´s in C-League?

13. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Same reason why Trappatoni didn't select Andy Reid from Sunderland. I guess Wang Yongpo just can't fit in Gao's system.

Yeah Gao Lin was discarded by Zhu Jun. He's playing in division two now.

14. Puckodum

Puckodum Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Sweden
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Yeah i guess you´re right, well as long as our NT does ok i won´t question Gao´s selections, so far i think hes done a great job at finding unknown talents, especially those from lower divisions. Just hope he has found a solid starting line-up til the Asian Cup

15. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Gooooooooooooal!

16. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Yu Hanchao scored 2 goals in 1 minute!!!!!

17. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    FT China 3-0 Leverkusen

18. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Does anybody know the line-up for both the teams. I only really caught the second half and by then there was a few changes.

19. Puckodum

Puckodum Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Sweden
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Fantastic performance by NT!! Leverkusen was outplayed in every department, altho i have to be honest they looked very tired and slow from the beginning, so they were definately not at the top of their game, but a very impressive win nonetheless.
    We could´ve scored a couple of more goals, but our defence was pretty much spotless, i don´t think Leverkusen created any real threat the whole game aside from some desperate shots from distance. Best Game under Gao so far imo, our young lads did great, Yu Hanchao scoring a brace in one minute and debutant Li Xuepeng scoring a beautiful goal, we have a team for the future. Also Gao gave every player some playing time except for third GK Guan Zhen i think.

20. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
      中国队出场阵容:1-杨智(46分钟,12-曾诚);13-荣昊、5-赵鹏(88分钟,3-何杨)、2-杜威(68分钟,4-汪强)、15-张 琳芃(46分钟,20-白磊);14-崔鹏(46分钟,9-刘健;80分钟,17-刘建业)、19-杨昊;8-于海(46分钟,6-闫相闯)、10-邓卓 翔(46分钟,23-陈涛)、7-姜宁(31分钟,16-于汉超;78分钟,11-李学鹏);18-郜林(46分钟,21-朱挺)

勒沃库森出场阵容:1-基夫;2-施瓦布、15-萨尔佩、20-辛杰维奇、5-弗雷德里希;17-卡斯特罗、3佐埃尔茨、16-卡普兰、8-本 德;9-赫尔默斯(70分钟,7-马里特 )、19-拉索加(46分钟,10-克鲁特)

21. Puckodum

Puckodum Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Sweden
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Im not sure cuz i missed the 2 first minutes of the game, thus missing both line-ups. But from what i could tell our starting lineup was:
    [LINEUP-4-5-1]Gao Lin, Yu Hai, Jiang Ning, Yang Hao, Deng Zhuoxiang, Cui Peng, Rong Hao, Zhao Peng, Du Wei, Zhang Linpeng, Yang Zhi[/LINEUP-4-5-1]

Also Jiang Ning was injured early in first half and was replaced by Yu Hanchao

22. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Thanks for the info, looking at the teams I think Bayer 04's line-up looked like they were playing a B or A- team compared to China's A team at the begining.

23. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    :)

What happened? Wei Di told Rudi Völler to take a dive or Bayer's factories are going to get extra inspections?

24. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR