2010 BMW 5-series

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by aloeasy, Jan 24, 2007.

1. aloeasy

aloeasy New Member

Aug 2, 2006
  2. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like it :)

I think the more curvy sport look is what makes BMW's what they are so :)

3. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    I think its ugly. Its too plain. BMW took a risk with the new 5 series, making it look aggressive and stand out. They gambled and they won. Why are they going to go back to simplicity.

However, I think the current 5 Series is beautiful. The perfect blend of aggressive performance and refined luxury, its so robust. Whenever I see the new M5 I have to stop for a second.

I also hate the look of the current 3 series (e90). I mean I like the whole "Shark" look bmw is going for but they really messed up on the 3 series. I loved the 2002-2005 e46 models though.

4. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I love the new 3 series, which is why I own one. But I really like the new 3 series coupe.

5. Juan Carlos II

Jan 14, 2004
    Lytham St Annes
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I hate BMW's and people who drive them, they're like "look at me, I've got a posh Ford Mondeo." People who buy them are as characterless as the cars themselves. :)

6. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Maybe in England

7. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    BMWs are really popular where I live and I guess you can say that most people buy them to look good and such but not me. I could care less that it's a BMW, the new 3-series is just really fun to drive.

8. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah and it can be an amazing car to race or even to mess around with if you got the cash...One car I want is a 3 series :)

9. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    that picture is just a photoshop of a current 5 series with some 3 series features:confused:

10. Paradox redded

Paradox redded Red Card

Jun 12, 2007
  11. frankwhite

frankwhite New Member

Mar 24, 2007
    Germany
    Again: There are NO pictures of the next generation 5-series released, the picture at the link you posted ist just the fantasy of a photoshop-designer, and has absolutly nothing to do with the real 5-series.