2010 Asian Champions League

Discussion in 'China' started by chengb02, Dec 9, 2009.

1. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Japanese complain of Chinese flag...a video made by Japanese
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAiN96kVvgw"]YouTube- 2010AFC?CL???????????????????????[/ame]

2. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
  3. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I don't understand what the point of the video is? It appears the Japanese were actually fairly polite to this idiot who went into the home fans end with a Chinese flag. If that were Gongti, the person, and his flag, would be ripped to shreds.

4. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    Yea... what an idiot. He got what he deserved really. At least the security handled it well seemingly, and he got out with minimal fuss.

5. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    At least our Chinese player scored against Osaka to show them they cannot just walk over Chinese teams as in the past.

6. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008

7. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Gongti fans keeping it real, huh? :D

8. jaredk

jaredk Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
  9. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    FT : Seongnam 3-1 Beijing

Maurice Ross scored for Beijing and Yang Zhi get eject from the game at the 90th minute

10. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008

Very boring game, at least the 70 minutes of so I watched, when Beijing was leading 1-0. I fell asleep and when I woke up it was Seongnam 2-1 with Beijing's goalie getting ejected. I suppose I've missed the action-packed part of the game.

11. jaredk

jaredk Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    wtf they were leading 1-0 till the 76min i think then i switched off to eat and they got thrashed 1-3.

12. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    It really shouldn't come as a surprise. Granted, Guoan got the 1st goal, but Seongnam controlled the ball and the majority of chances. Radonic (Seongnam's 10) looked damn good and controlled play, he's exactly the kind of guy that scares me whenever Guoan plays because he's big and physical and our center backs can't deal with that. Seongnam's first 2 goals were off of total mental errors on the defense, just horrible coverage. It is disappointing, but not really surprising, the big deal will be losing Yang Zhi for the return leg.

13. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008

The surprise was they managed to lead 1-0 till 76".

14. gold4278

gold4278 Member

Feb 21, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Could someone please post the highlights of the Beijing game? It looks like an interesting game and I would like to see the GK sendoff incident...

15. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Henan's DEFEAT to Suwon BOTH goals Assisted by LI WEIFENG
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_oc293DX4k"]YouTube- Henan Jianye (Chi) - Suwo S.B.(Kor) GOALS[/ame]

16. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The first goal was assisted by Juninho and the second one by Li Weifeng. But nontheless that was great overlap run by Li Weifeng and a superb cross as well. This season Li has been playing as RB instead of his usual CB position. How do you guys rate him as RB? has he played in that position before? To be honest, I have to say he's a bit slow for an sideback, by positioning him there, we're missing out on his aerial prowess and physical strength.

17. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Hello DOKEBITETEAM

I am very happy to see LWF gaining success in Korea and hope more Chinese go to Korea to learn the fighting spirit and professionalism of Korean training.

LWF is NOT best for WB since he is slow in back tracking but has good forward burst like SUN JIHAI at Man City some years ago. Maybe he should play like HONG MYUNG Bo who impressed me with his delivery and solid defense at WC 2002.

Anyways, I hope best wish to Suwon and all Korean teams. At least two teams with Chinese player at jeonbuk and swuwon.

18. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    LWF did not pass the ball to 1ST goal, but gained a foul for it.

19. jaredk

jaredk Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    they were repelling the home team quite well up til i stopped watching even though they had fewer possesion. i thought the 1-0 win was doable tbh.

20. YenSter

YenSter Member

Apr 10, 2007
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Changchun Yatai 1-2 Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors
    Pohang Steelers 1-0 Shandong Luneng

The Changchun had a dire first half with Jeonbuk having most of the possesion and Changchun playing the long-ball. Only once Du Zhenyu came on did the game spark up and Changchun started to run with the ball eventually scoring the first goal. Changchun were actually the better team in the second half until the second choice goalkeeper Mi Tianhe fumbled a corner and Jeonbuk scored with their first shot on target. After that Jeonbuk started to get into the game and their better possesion paid off with a second goal.

Branko Ivanković has decided to make Shandong Luneng a defensive team so any fan of Tumbaković's attacking football can forget about seeing any high scoring games anymore. This seems to be how they started against Pohang who were hads down the better team and seem considerably more comfortable in holding the ball up while they wait for their team mates to catch up. Shandong don't look comfortable with the ball anymore especailly on taking plays on. One of the few times they did strech the play they go a penalty. They choked, to top off a crap week for Chinese teams and will once again struggle to make it out of the group stages for a third season.

21. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    What a catastrphic day of China club football!! The reason for all their defeats are too defensive.

Fortunately Feng Xiaoting and LWF did well for both Korean sides.

22. mehdan

mehdan New Member

Jun 8, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    wow, all LOST again........... :(

23. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    hahaah yup. at least two of them are still in it. beijing loss today was hard to take... Zhang Yonghai shouldn't have gotten that red and that free kick never been given... dumb hand ball, but it was never interfering with play in the first place because the guy was way offside...

24. Puckodum

Puckodum Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Sweden
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Well Pohang and Adelaide drew so both Shandong and Sanfrecce are out. Meanwhile Shandong are playing really well right now against Sanfrecce, going up 1-0 right before halftime. They had most possesion in the first half but definately looking more dangerous now in the second

25. Puckodum

Puckodum Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Sweden
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Wow really entertaining game as Sanfrecce comes from behind to win 3-2 in Jinan. Shandong defence looking really unstable at times, they do play quite high trying to put the attackers offside almost all the time. Both sides played good attacking football, good game even tho Shandong lost.