News: 2010-2011 Champions League groups stage draw

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by scornflakes, Aug 26, 2010.

1. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Good report Johan... and I do agree with you on the class attack Ajax have got. I have watched them regularly due to one of favorite players in Sulejmani. He can barely get into that squad. Suarez and Siem de Jong seem like real talents.

2. LedleybetterthanSol

Jun 16, 2004
    Gold Coast/Australia
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    After another day of the draw sinking in I'm really excited. This is a group with 4 excellent teams, and any team on their day can sink the boot in if not respected.

I do wonder how Bremen and to a lesser extent Twente will cope though with 1 or 2 class players leaving over the offseason. We fortunately have not lost one key player, I'm hoping that chemistry will show through :D.

3. Inter4Life5

Inter4Life5 Member

Jul 16, 2008
    nyc
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i take back all that ive said, benitez will let tottenham win the group. my sincerest apologies (not sarcastic) benitez's inter block donkey-... (insert the word dick here)...

4. Bruticus

Bruticus Member

May 18, 2009
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dude freakin chill it was one game, even though we did play like dog s***. I'm sure he will learn from his mistakes and hopefully we won't have another game like that and be put through this torture ever again.

5. Inter4Life5

Inter4Life5 Member

Jul 16, 2008
    nyc
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    nah fat man rafa doesnt roll like that. its downhill from here.