2009 Summer Transfer Window

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by Mattymags811, May 25, 2009.

1. Mattymags811

Mattymags811 Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Attleboro, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Remember when Vaz Te was highly regarded?

2. Mattymags811

Mattymags811 Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Attleboro, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  4. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I remember being invaded by the Portuguese asking us why he wasn't being played.

They didn't like the answer :(

5. Mattymags811

Mattymags811 Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Attleboro, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I didn't either. I wanted him to be good. As for Sinclair, I wasn't sure what happened to him so I researched it this morning when I was putting together the roster.

6. BoltonMassiv

BoltonMassiv Member

Mar 18, 2008
    Bolton
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Cahill should not go for a penny less than £20m and even then I'd still be a bit disappointed. If Vaz Te and Shittu are all but gone and hopefully with McCann joining them it means we will be replacing all of them and probably adding 1 striker.
    Nolan would be a terrible bit of business even on loan, we have a midfield full of identical players, it's so pointless. I think the Veloso deal is made up because Megson admitted a few weeks back that there was no chance of that happening anymore.

Emanda would be a good signing since he can score from midfield as well as assist, and he's one of those Africans so you know he'll run all day. We've also been linked with Huge Almeida of Werder Bremen, this would be the type of striker we need to compliment Elmander, get those 2 and a replacement CM and CD and we're ready to fail!

7. Mattymags811

Mattymags811 Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Attleboro, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. BoltonMassiv

BoltonMassiv Member

Mar 18, 2008
    Bolton
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    It's pathetic really, Megson has done this time and time again leaving us short handed. We NEED another attacking player, we cannot go until January relying on 3 strikers and 1 attacking midfielder. He will say "judge me in january" yet again, and well by that time hopefully he's been sacked, but if he hasn't I'm sure he won't fail to disappoint by failing to bring in the correct players yet again. If we lose to Pompey he has to go, and I can only hope that is because of a loss of confidence in Megson why he has recieved little funding, and the new manager in January will be given a healthy figure. *Wishful thinking*

Klasnic is a proven goalscorer and assister (yeah so was Elmander) he's got 1 in 3 for his career, including Internationally. His kidneys failed, he had his mums kidney put in him, his body didn't like it so now he has his dads. Yeahh shopping for broken players yet again.

9. Prenn

Prenn Member

Apr 14, 2000
    Ireland
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Me thinks Megson will be gone in three games, less if the game against Portsmouth goes to pot.

Lucas' cheating on sunday has papered over a lot of cracks. The performance was pretty abject and it wouldn't have needed a Liverpool to put three past us.