2007-2008 Chicago Bears Thread

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Stogey23, Sep 5, 2007.

1. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  2. chiladd

chiladd Member+

Mar 21, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    So did you hear about Hester,Ditka and God?
    Supposedly God was hankering a pork chop real bad like.. so he saw Ditka munching away on a big ol double boned one.. and so God.. being the guy he is smacked da Coach and then swiped the chop out of Ditka's hand.. well again ..God aint no fool, so he began to run real fast like.. sandals and all.
    So Da coach takes pursuit and all, and had the Old man nearly in his grip to give him the business and get that chop back.As this was happening Devin was walking down the street to get himself a Beef and fries at the corner shop, God being the type of guy who sees his out when it comes offered Hester half the chop if he could get him out of there.Now like the rest of us Devin knows how good Ditkas chops are, so he just couldnt pass up an offer like this.So he tells God "get up on my shoulders and Ill get ya outta here".. well I dont have to tell ya.. Da Coach is da man, but when it comes to catching Devin... well last word had God and Devin flying down archer ave ,each chomping on a half a chop.. Ditka was last seen somewhere near Halstead looking for a souvlaki
    True story, I heard it from a hooker with blackhawk tickets.

3. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No matter what else happens this season, the packers are still our bitches. Not a bad season.

GOBEARS

4. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The only thing is Green Bay is going to the playoffs and your Bears are going to be watching the playoffs on TV.

5. chiladd

chiladd Member+

Mar 21, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    if given the choice of 1 and out in the playoffs.. or heck even getting to the NFC champ game and losing .. or going 2-0 vs the Pack.. Ill take the 2-0 vs the pack everytime.

The packers will NOT be going to the superbowl nor will they be winning it.They still have to live with getting punked by us twice.

And brother Urlacher is back!!!

6. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. chiladd

chiladd Member+

Mar 21, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    err.. no.. not bullshit.Unless you go all the way whats the sense???
    seriously, getting knocked out in the wildcard is better then sweeping the pack?? who the ******** with a brain would think that?

8. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    IF YOU MAKE IN THE PLAYOFFS THERE ALWAYS A CHANCE TO GO TO THE SUPERBOWL, BUT NO CHANCE IF YOU DON'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

SO THAT'S WAY IT'S BULLSHIT!

9. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If you say it in all caps then it must be true. :rolleyes:

2-0 vs the packers > one and done in the playoffs.

10. LocoGueroFutobolista

Apr 18, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I'm not an NFL fan anymore, but I love how the fans of the overrated flops of Soldier Field pick on the team that will lose to the Bears and probably not win the Super Bowl. Tell me, guys, do you go to the Bears threads and talk about the Fire during their offseason? I haven't watched the Bears more then 3 times a year since their 86 season (which I believe was better than 85, talent-wise), but I can tell ya this: from what I have seen this year and last, they are essentially the same team, except this year they don't have luck on their side.

To the fans of the Packers: in the old days, you guys were the sh*t. When I was a kid however, you guys were chumps. Then you were back on the high end, then chumps again, and now? Without Favre, you are gonna be back down in the cellar, so ya might want to start trying to beat Chicago regardless of overall season record or playoff appearances, cuz from the looks of it, both of ya are gonna be bottom feeders.

To the Colts fans: you never deserved a team anyways, so stfu.

Ok, sorry for the rant, back to REAL football. Any truth to the rumor of Sarachan coming back as coach with "special" assistants Ditka and Guillen?

11. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

That's way Bear fans suck they rather beat Green Bay twice (because that's the only thing the coach wants to do also, we beat the Packers are season doesn't suck even if we didn't make that playoffs) and not make the playoffs, than lose two them twice and make the playoffs.

So is that the same with the FIRE, who's are Green Bay Packers (FC Dallas, New England). If we beat them 2 times in a season that's good enough, so screw the playoffs we beat them 2 times.

12. TinManJoshua

TinManJoshua Member

Aug 16, 2006
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Portsmouth FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, I disagree. Indy is a great city for a sports franchise. It is the fastest growing city in the Midwest and the third most populated(Behind Chicago and Detroit) with a great history of well supported pro teams. Hell, it wouldn't be illogical to say that Indy could possibly support an MLS franchise.

13. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea, we had a crappy season, but we still swept the Packers. As of Monday we weren't going to the playoffs and we accepted that fact...then watched the Bears thoroughly thrash the boys of green and gold, essentially guaranteeing that they would not be playing in Lambeau come the playoffs. If we're going to miss the playoffs (be it by a game or by five games), then sweeping the Pack definitely makes things feel better.

Are you at all concerned that a 6-9 team handed the Packers two of their three losses this season? That a team led by Wrecks Grossman and some guy sporting a neck beard, with no discernible running game outscored the Pack 62-27? That those same 6-9 Bears with nothing to play for short of pride kept the Packers who were fighting for home field advantage away from Lambeau for the playoffs? That's gotta hurt.

14. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I could care less about the Packers, because I'm not a Packer fan either. And they are going to have a game at Lambeau field there the #2 seed, they'll play the 4th,5th or 6th seed in the second round (because they have a bye because of there 2nd seed). They only resaon I root for the Packers, Vikings, and the Lions (That goes for anybody that plays the Bears), because I want them to beat the Bears!

15. BVgolski07

BVgolski07 Member

Aug 8, 2007
    Milwaukee
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hmm... I would think going from the superbowl to a total embarrasment would be much worse...
    :D

16. Kozy

Kozy tHE pOPULAR fRONT

Oct 13, 2004
    check.
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is a thread about the bears...

should'nt there be three or four ads between each post?

Farkle!!!:)