2007 0fficial Mexico's Copa Sudamericana Thread: General Discussion [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by Deleted USer, Apr 28, 2007.

1. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    no te hagas, ahuevo ke creias ke america pudiera ser campeon cuando faltabana menos de 10 minutos. pinche vieja

2. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No not really ... trust me when I tell you that I really did think Arsenal was going to take it, they just attack... and when I seen Ruso put on a defender I thought bad choice, bunkering leads to losing... pinche viejo

3. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
    Jose Ramon what a complete tool on Futbol Picante

Any one watched his ramblings on Futbol Picante were hes one sided and made a big issue of el Rusos and Canedos after the game interview ? Always taking things out of context and never making a clear statement.

4. ЯR

ЯR New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    Morocco
    They lost when they switched to a line of 5. If they would have kept attacking, they would have been holding that trophy right now.

That defense was pourous. Anything could have gotten through in those last 10 minutes. No way this ref would call a penalty for either side. It was right there and Davino blew it. He just stood there and did nothing.

Arsenals weakness was to keep the ball moving or fast paced game. If you give them a chance to foul you, they will control the game.

A dirty team, dirty win. I can't remember the last time I saw an argie team out-play a non-argie team. It shows that they have to hit, provoke, injur aother team because of thier lack of ability to outplay the opposition. Just pathetic, but even worse is the ref that allows that.

5. Rey_Azteka

Rey_Azteka New Member

Jun 21, 2005
    Long Beach C.A
    give a shit if its america forum or not...

6. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He also called Castroman "San Roman" than he said "ah perdon es castroman" :confused:

7. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I've been wishing Jose Ramon's death for years now.

8. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    So you didn't watch last year's Libertadores?

9. puromorelia

puromorelia Member

Mar 1, 2005
    L.@. california
    Like I said in the America forum America should hold their hEADS UP HIGH! even though i admit i didnt think it would be impossible to reverse the score or for America to score 2 goals I also did not really believe it could happen. I think they shocked ALOT of people when they scored that second goal and had that title in their hands with just 7 mins left to go!

what has happened to Gringo Castro? he went from being a NT caliber player to well just garbage! this isnt something that just happened during yesterday's game but for a few months it has been going on! Amazing how Davino, Villa and Castro allowed that arsenal player to score on that play! that is what you call getting POSTERIZED!

I think Brailovski had the right idea, although i dont agree with bunkering but it had given him results before but its one think to bunker and defend when you know how to defend, and another when you have NO CLUE as how to do it! if you are going to bunker you have to press from the time the opposition crosses the mid field. You have to get up on the players face and not let him even breath, cant give him time to even turn around and make a play. They put very little pressure on the Arsenal players and YET they were ALL just outside the goal box. They were all basically just STARING! that is not how you defend and it clearly shows during the Arsenal goal where everyone seemed to be staring!

Give credit to Arsenal for keeping their cool and making the adjustments needed to get that final goal. It wasnt easy and most teams in that circumstance would get desperate but Arsenal never did, they kept their cool and believed that they could pull it off! Arsenal was a legitimate champion not just based on what they did against America which was probably their worst series but to everything that was done previously! knocking off San Lorenzo, Goias, Chivas, River and America!

BTW the one who got lost in all this talk and noone seems to talk about is SILVA! what a great player he is and what a great heart he has! that is the kind of player that Mexico has been needing for years! a player who comes through when its needed the most and makes a difference in those tough and most important games!
    he had done it against chivas in the clasico and what an amazing goal he scored yesterday!

10. systemk redded

systemk redded Red Card

Oct 22, 2007
    straight up robbed, conmebol= can only win by cheating, worthless bums.

11. Miss Webous

Miss Webous Member

Oct 3, 2005
    Club:
    Cruz Azul Hidalgo
    Was the Puerto Rican islanders in it? ;):D

12. squid

squid Member

Nov 16, 2007
    I thought it was the Rochester Raging Rhinos. :confused: