2006/2007 Udinese Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Italy: Northern Clubs' started by Bonizzoni, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonizzoni

Bonizzoni Member

May 4, 2004
    São Paulo - Brasil
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkmenistan
    2x0 win against Torino...

2. Bonizzoni

Bonizzoni Member

May 4, 2004
    São Paulo - Brasil
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkmenistan
    A draw at Friuli.I didn't like it,since Udinese seems to fight for a European spot again this year...and Udinese only plays at Serie A.

3. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Iaquinta is back in the Azzurri squad and Di Natale has been included. Them two have been decent form but Iaquinta needs to start scoring for the Azzurri.

4. Tuscany

Tuscany New Member

Apr 19, 2006
    UAE
    Di Natali was awesome. He passed the ball to Toni to score the second goal and played very positively with Luca especially the heal's pass.
    so, i think Di Natali should get more playing time than ADP.

about Iaquinta, he said he is happy with the dirty job he has been assigned by the coach. He didn't play as a striker but as a middlefielder.

5. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Parma 0-3 Udinese

Iaquinta scored a double and he is now equal in the goalscoring tally with Bianchi, Corini, Frick and Toni.

Muntari scored a goal and even got himself sent off.

6. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Re: Parma 0-3 Udinese

One was a penalty, but the other was handed to him by Di Natale, who made an excellent chip pass and all Iaquinta had to do was put it past De Lucia.

7. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

I knew that he scored from a penalty but I didn't know about the other one. What's your point anyway? More anti-Iaquinta sentiment?

8. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

No, I was trying to describe how nicely worked the second goal was from Di Natale, a real capolavoro, with that pass Iaquinta couldn't miss, and he finished it off very nicely.

Too bad www.raisport.rai.it doesn't link the goals anymore...

9. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

I apologise.

I agree, it's a shame that the Raisport website doesn't have any more clips. I've found a few on youtube of a few other Serie A rounds but the comments are in Dutch or German.

10. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  11. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    After losing to Lazio 5-0, Udinese has bounced back, beating Siena 3-0. Iaquinta scored a double, taking his season tally to six.

12. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Udinese owned Alexis Sanchez (Chilean, 17 years old, Striker) might come to italy after finishing his loan in colo-colo in Jan.

13. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  14. Tuscany

Tuscany New Member

Apr 19, 2006
    UAE
    good news !
    Italy is still living in the dark agese of football. There are so many modest stadiums with horrible pitches ! The fact that the governments own the stadium should be abandoned .
    this why i really hope Italy win the right to host the European Championship in 2012, maybe then MUST Italy make a complete rehabilitation to all chosen stadiums .

15. Tuscany

Tuscany New Member

Apr 19, 2006
    UAE
    After three consecutive rounds without a win, Udinese succeeded to beat Cagliari 3-1 .
    I saw the first half in which Udinese were the best team especially with the combination of Di Natali, Baretto, and Iaquinta . The captain Pinzi scored his first goal this season and some credits must go to Iaquinta's head pass.

3-1 :-
    Pinzi
    Iaquinta
    Obodo

16. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I couldn't believe it when I had heard that Pinzi scored. He is a bigger hack than Materazzi and that's saying something.

Iaquinta has now scored about seven goals so far.

17. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    http://tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=22830
    http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200651/cmc_104521.html

It seems that Udinese are trying to sign the Danish 'U21 talent of the year' 2006 Niki Zimling :

http://www.dbu.dk/page.aspx?id=318

http://www.dbu.dk/lbase/playerInfo.aspx?playerid=4691&teamtypeid=1889#match

.. and have made a bid in the area of €1.5 million, atleast if you look at the reliable rumours in Denmark and and listen to Niki Zimling himself and his highly respected and reliable Agent Vincenzo Morabito. Esbjerg on the other hand so far deny everything, but this can hardly be a surprise. The talented midfielder has attracted a lot of attention from abroad with some impressive displays for Esbjerg.

"I am aware that an Italian club has contacted Esbjerg and that negotiations are going on, but I don't want to tell which club it is... But it is a club where I will have a good chance of getting playing time and that is something I value highly. It would be great to move to Italy and I am hoping that Esbjerg will let me move on. I know they want to keep me, but I would like to prove my worth abroad." Zimling told Danish viasatsport.com.

18. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I just translated this from yahoo italia sports...I always liked Luigi De Agostini as a player.

Udinese, De Agostini is the New Team Manager
    02 Jan, 7:02 PM

Udine, 2 gens. - (Adnkronos)
    - Luigi De Agostini, the ex left back of Udinese, Juventus, Inter, Reggiana & Trento, is the new team manager of the Udinese. De Agostini will be introduced officially tomorrow morning to the press at 11.30 AM, along with Aleksandar Lukovic. The player was returned to the bianconeri after being loaned to the Ascoli.

http://it.sports.yahoo.com/02012007/35/calcio-udinese-de-agostini-team-mana-0.html

19. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He was a fine player. One of my favourites. They didn't mention that he had played for Catanzaro for one season before he went to Udinese.

20. Ceres

Ceres Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Club:
    AGF Aarhus
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Niki Zimling to replace Muntari at Udinese ?

- "If we are going to sell Muntari, then it's because ther is a real good offer of around €7million or more. Ther is really not all that much to get in Italy, but he is attracting great attention from England. Muntari's replacement could very well be the dane [Niki] Zimling. It's a player we have been watching with great interest for a long time," Udinese director Roberto Zanzi told the Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet.

http://www.bolddk.com/nyt/?vis=64546

21. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hopefully, he isn't temperamental like Muntari.

22. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Well, Pozzo grew uneasy with Galeone and has fired him and has hired in his place ex-Parma and Verona boss Alberto Malesani. Galeone will probably retire, because he was going to at the end of the season anyway.

I'll always remember Malesani for:

1) Always running around like a madman when his team scores

2) The outburst he had when he coached in Greece, which is hilarious:

[youtube]CQm9RJfoVoA[/youtube]

23. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I read that Galleone was fired by mutual agreement. Only a few weeks ago he was saying how he would probably be done after this year. I'm sure he knew they would pay out his contract before he left so he took the money and said see ya! He looked real tired though so I guess it was a good thing.

24. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The defence will be more solid now but will Malesani do anything about Barreto and Gyan? They haven't impressed me.

Malesani had the right to be angry. Most Greeks are thick in the head but did he need to say "cazzo" so many times? There should have been a counter to tell us how many times had said that.

25. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The best line he says is:

"12 Anni, 24 allenatori! Cazzo sempre un allenatore deve pagare!"