2005/2006 Italian kits thread

Discussion in 'Italy: Clubs' started by Cassano, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Frodo

Frodo New Member

Sep 27, 2005
    USA
    "founded in 1988, errea sport (spA) is an italian technical sportswear manufacturer, based in parma, northern italy."

maybe that's why Parma went with them. they're probably getting the "goombah" discount, LOL. and yes, Parma needs those Lecce models instead of these goons. :)

2. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Not many people have. They sponsor mostly lower-level Italian teams and the biggest team they sponsor is probably Middlesborough in England.

3. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What ever happened to ennerre? They were an Italian company, used to sponsor Napoli back in their glory days. They were sponsors for Kashima Antlers a few years back and now equip Danubio in Uruguay. There's no information about them anywhere.

4. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I remember them. They used to make Juve jerseys as well in the late 80's, early 90's. I remember trying to find out more about them two years ago, and they had a webpage, but it looks like they don't anymore because a google search doesn't find anything...

5. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    hmm that cant be right. Juventus had kappa for a long while. and certainly the whole 80s and 90s.

6. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You're right, I got it mixed up:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]