2004 Adidas Predator Pulse

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by ADIKeeper, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Just a caution for those who are looking into buying Pulses...The synthetic silver-looking stuff on the inside of the boot (where the stripes are) are prone to tearing at the seams. Not too noticeable, but it will rip slightly. Nothing some superglue wont fix, but I thought I'd just let you guys know...

ps; 100th post In this thread :D.

2. Easy

Easy New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    Adidas Predator Pulses PICS!!!

Check out www.prodirectsoccer.com, theyve got pulses in with full pics & spec out first of march, they look tidy, ive just ordered some, will be interesting to see what they do

3. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    the 50s are real nice.And yes the pulses ripped on the iside of the shoes sewed it up and it works you cant even tell ir ripped

4. Riff

Riff New Member

Feb 8, 2004
    leeds
    boots

Hi I lovethe newpredator pulse and you say ou have boughtapair 115dollars whereould i obtain a pairfrom like that and at that price. thankyou

5. nutmeg101

nutmeg101 New Member

Jan 28, 2004
    Pittsburgh USA
    another predator pulse thread

hey, i just bought some blue pred mania sg. and i basically spent all the money i have on them, so i was wandering does anyone know where i can get the pulse's for cheap? thanks

6. spartak23

spartak23 New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    VA
    they should be up on e-bay soon if they're not already

7. Easy

Easy New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    Adidas predator pulse

Ive ordered them from pro direct soccer, the ones on ebay are the cheaper ones, like the old predator Manics, but people still seem to be bidding top dollar! They didnt seem to Help Becks at the weekend anyway! Any idea why theyre on the pro diect site before the adidas website?

8. Predaors_Forever

Predaors_Forever New Member

Feb 9, 2004
    I just go my the new Pro-Direct Soccer season 2004 updatecatalogue today. Just shows the different colour variations of the nike vapour and the new predator pulses. Anyone get theres?

9. Easy

Easy New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    no not got mine yet, does it show the cinder vapours as well as the red & the blue cos on the website they have no image, ive just ordered the pulses for delivery next month, theyl bring out a new colour before Euro 2004 tho like the world cup and the white manias, any idea which colour? Are you getting the new vapours? Whats the diffenence between them & the old ones?

10. Riff

Riff New Member

Feb 8, 2004
    leeds
  11. Easy

Easy New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    Pulses

What do you make of them? I think the black & red look better but you can never tell till you see them for real.

12. Predaors_Forever

Predaors_Forever New Member

Feb 9, 2004
    in the season update they do not have the cinder vapours, they have the chrome, white, blue , red. Im not guna get the vapours, i fell they are too thin and especially with me playing in centre midfield i feel they would not be suitable for hard, strong tackles. I think its guna be the pulses for me. Adidas and nike always seem to take the limelight when it comes to boots, but are there any other makes bringing out new boots?

13. spartak23

spartak23 New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    VA
  14. spartak23

spartak23 New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    VA
    sorry bout last post my comp was messin up

15. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    Re: Adidas predator pulse

No spme of the ones on ebay are real cus i got some off ebay and they are real they even said it on the sample tag thing that came with them?Just cus a shoe is on ebay doesn't mean they are fake cmon man.

16. Easy

Easy New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    sorry dude, my mistake, the pics posted on Ebay looked like the predator pulsion, rather than the pulse, what are thay like, have yo played with them yet? Any differences? Im very jealous, mine dont come for about 2 weeks

17. Easy

Easy New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    theres a new lotto boot out that Nedveds using, the umbro Xai 3 is fairly new as well,nike air totals are always comming out withnew colour variations, i think more new boots will come out just before euro 2004, adidas will bring out the new colour pulses then. I play right wing so vapours are great for the extra yard of pace but i cant wear them in the centre, you just get crushed, i think preds will be a safe bet for you, just depends what colour you fancy?

18. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    yes i have played with them and they are very very nice great comfort adn the differences are they are lighter and thiner.great shoe you will love them i promise you.

19. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    i thought nedved was wearing uhlsport?

20. Becks7

Becks7 Member

Dec 6, 2000
    Hong Kong
    i think he means shevchenko

21. Andreas07

Andreas07 New Member

Jan 1, 2004
    Norway
    anyone have some pics or info on the lotto boots?

22. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    white pulses

i dont know how many of you are from the uk but if you are get a hole of the mirror 13/2/04 because it shows pictures from the new adidas advert for euro 2004 and becks is wearing all WHITE PULSES with obviously a red tounge and red studs, i thought they might have been the silver 1's but just a bad photo but the silver 1's have 3 red strips these babys dont, just all white, very similar to the champions league edition from 3 years ago, looks like he will have them for euro 2004, cant wait for these to come out!

23. marc atkins

marc atkins New Member

Feb 13, 2004
  24. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England