2004 Adidas Predator Pulse

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by ADIKeeper, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    [Do not advertise for EBay sales on this forum - Player forum moderator]

2. R.M007

R.M007 New Member

Jan 4, 2004
    I dont know how to put Pictures On the mesege but I think Raul was wering Pulses just go to realmadrid.com and click on "ultimo partido" and scroll down until you see pictures and click on any picture of Raul

3. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    fyi...the official name of the shoe is predator pulsion, not pulse.

4. Becks7

Becks7 Member

Dec 6, 2000
    Hong Kong
    Pulse = Mania
    Pulsion = Manic

those are their relative equivalents

5. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Dang they look swish.

Does anyone else find that they get more movement on a ball wearing AZT90's 2 then the current Predator Mania's? I own two pairs of AZT90's 2, one in white and rose red, and the other navy and white and i find that the first few times i wear them i get a lot of movement on the ball as of the sticky shiny substance on the middle part of the boot.

Anyone else find this?

I dont like what Nike have done with the new AZT's, hopefully they will look better in real life than the pictures, as i love nike footwear.

6. gemini II

gemini II New Member

Jan 8, 2004
    Wolves - England
    I prefer Adidas, Nikes just seem to have an odd shape to them at the front that I don't like. I think the X-Traxion Adidas use is absolutley brilliant for grip which I also don't rate the Nikes for.

Ball movement wise, I couldn't see those plasticy strips staying on too long, but if they do and they give better movement thats cool.

The new 90IIIs look like a joke, but then again I don't like the look of the new preds either.

7. acmilan44

acmilan44 New Member

Jan 13, 2004
    do these boots run small like nikes?

8. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    all you people that said the predator pulses are ugly i laugh at.I just got mine in the mail today and they are the nicest boots.

9. ruudvan10

ruudvan10 New Member

Nov 23, 2003
    PA
  10. spartak23

spartak23 New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    VA
    beckham237 where did u order yours from that you got them already??? ebay?? in eurosport they're not out yet

11. WhatAKeepah

WhatAKeepah New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    Pensacola, FL
    I personally think those are the best looking version yet!

Alex

12. óleóle12

óleóle12 New Member

Dec 28, 2003
    Midwest
    I like those too

13. stopperkid4

stopperkid4 New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    NJ
  14. super_gjertsen

super_gjertsen New Member

Nov 22, 2003
    Sandefjord, Norway
    Those are freakin' old! I had those a couple of years ago, not even close to the quality of the Predator Mania.

15. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    yes i saw that i think they are coming out with them with the silver heel. could of been a change they made after they sent out the samples.

16. Gascoigne11

Gascoigne11 New Member

Feb 3, 2004
    Virginia, USA
    I just got my hands on a pair of silver pulses thru ebay and they have a silver heel counter (the original version did have a red heel but for sum reason they switched it)

17. designez1

designez1 Member

Nov 19, 2003
    New York
    Yeah, I heard Beckham didn't like the red heel... :)

18. WhatAKeepah

WhatAKeepah New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    Pensacola, FL
    I just got my Eurosport in the mail yesterday and the Pulses are in there! They look pretty nice. I wish there was more info available on them though.

BTW: They have the Chrome/White T90IIs in there...it might be a tough choice as to which firmground boot I buy next. :)

Alex

19. OutKast3000

OutKast3000 New Member

Jan 7, 2004
    I heard a rumor that the Nike AZT III is pictured in the new Eurosport catalog. Is this true? Does the final production have the "90" on the inside of the boot? They would decent looking without the "90"

20. WhatAKeepah

WhatAKeepah New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    Pensacola, FL
    I don't see the new T90IIIs in there...I've looked through it a couple times now and I still haven't seen them in there. It's possible that I missed them, but I WAS looking for them.

Alex

21. Adidas2005

Adidas2005 New Member

Aug 30, 2002
    Seoul, South Korea
    Becks7..your link???

Becks7 the link you gave of the Predator Pulses on Ebay are really the Predator Pulsions..The equivalent of the Manics to the Manias. You can tell by the color of the stripes which are white on the Pulsions and a Silver on the Pulses and If you look at the Heel. The Heel counter is made of a cardboard instead of the shiny plastic used on the Pulses and Manias. For a better Picture of the Pulses and Pulsions go to www.prodirectsoccer.com

Just Thought I'd let you Know

22. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    Re: Becks7..your link???

No those are the pulses cus the pulsions dont come with exchangeable studs and those are replaceable i know cus i have a pair of pulses and f50s

23. acmilan44

acmilan44 New Member

Jan 13, 2004
    how do u like the f50?