2004 Adidas Predator Pulse

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by ADIKeeper, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah theyre pretty nice actually seeing them in use. Theyre a very dark blue which is good. Wot color are the vamps

2. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    Silver?

3. one_united

one_united Member

May 2, 2004
    Canada
    I was wondering what is the difference between the predator pulse trx f.g and the predator pulse s.g?

4. hawk_claw

hawk_claw New Member

Aug 14, 2003
    Wisconsin
    fg= Firm Ground

sg= Soft Ground

5. nemesisj

nemesisj Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Culver City(L.A.,CA)
  6. one_united

one_united Member

May 2, 2004
    Canada
    Someone help me out here, im looking into buying manias or pulse, but i dont know if i should get soft grond or firm ground....becuase my home pitch is the artificial turf kinda thing its like grass but not....anyways....but when i play away im guessing its going to be like normal field....so am i supposed to get firm or soft ground boots?

7. #1Keeper

#1Keeper Member+

Feb 7, 2004
    You should get the frim ground because you will always be able to use firm ground manias or pulses.

8. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    I beg to differ. Beck's unique technique (whereby he fully "rolls over" the ankle of his standing foot when striking free-kicks etc) requiresa tremendous amount of flexibility in the ankle, which is aided by a boot laced loosely around the arch. To achieve this, Beck's wore his accelerators with the top lace-loop un-used, but to still secure the boot, laced them under the 2nd from front cleat/fins. In turn, this allows for the tongue to be worn further forward,which is partly an epiphenomenon of the phenomenon that is Beck's technique.
    Yes, no doubt he originated it to look cool, but there is a method behind his madness!
    But yeah, it may well not suit most players, and certainly won't make you a great player overnight!

So peeps r sayin the pulses r tighter fit than mania's, so given that my equipments were 11, my feet must've shrunk!

Case

9. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Nah i still can't agree wearing your boots beckhams way enables you to shoot any better. If we were talking bout like Timberlands vs. Predators than year but the difference of the tongue is just for vanity

10. dex1

dex1 New Member

Mar 27, 2004
    England, Coventry.
    i got my new adidas predator pulse silver/red personalised today and i think there really good up close, i wear the tounge the same as beckham because thats the way i like and the only thing i like about beckham are his boots, i think if you dont like your boots you wont play good or if you dont wear them the way you like aswell because with me i keep fiddleing with um because if you wear them the way you like then you feel comfortable and relaxed and u play better. :)

11. 14charlie

14charlie New Member

Apr 14, 2004
    UK
  12. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Them White/Blue F50's are awesome!

13. mrcreole

mrcreole New Member

Jul 10, 2003
    Adidas apparently has released the white/blue f-50s and the Blue/Silver Pulses this weekend......I've seen them this morning in EPL and Bundisliga games. I have to say I'm a classic boot kind of guy but I really like those Blue Pulses.............

14. UCLAsoccer008

UCLAsoccer008 New Member

May 5, 2004
  15. Callump

Callump New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
  16. UCLAsoccer008

UCLAsoccer008 New Member

May 5, 2004
    wow...those look very nice...

I now have to choose between the grey/red/white Total 90 III's and the Red/White Total 90 III's...

and now the silver F50's or the White/Blue F50's

17. one_united

one_united Member

May 2, 2004
    Canada
    whats so good about the f50s?

18. Callump

Callump New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    the white blue look pimp

19. snsj4

snsj4 New Member

Oct 3, 2001
    O.C. ,California
    I have kinda have a wide feet, would the pulse be ok for me?