2004/2005 Palermo Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Palermo' started by SoccerFan8270, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fruita del mare? Ive had that for sure. I go to the bar pretty much everyday and get the best aranchini and pastries for breakfast. The bread here rules. Pasta, panini, everything here is ridiculously good. Meat, prociuto, the cafe (espresso coffee), i love everything here. The discos, the bars, Mondello the beach where I was for hours yesterday (water so clear), geez I could go on. The churches and museums Lots of ULTRAS CURVA NORD and ANGELI and the other crazy groupsà graffiti around the city. Tons of rosanero everywhere. I so could stay in this city forever if I didnt have a life in America, its so beautiful. People keep telling me I should stay!

Mike in Palermo

2. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  3. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    how old is Matteo?

4. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm thinking late 20's.

5. RandyNA74

RandyNA74 Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I wish I could have spent more time in Palermo when I was there. Mondello rocks. Might be going to Sicily this summer...need to hit Palermo again if I can fit it in.

6. AmericanRosanero

AmericanRosanero New Member

Dec 11, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Has anyone heard about the Anderson move?

did he end up in Porto?

can any one verify this?

7. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So much Palermo coverage here, its unbelievable. Even during the off season theres daily features in the newspaper, daily reports on television, even a tv show for the team. Unfortunately, Im still not speaking fluently and cant always understand it.

8. RandyNA74

RandyNA74 Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah, that's Italy for ya. Even in the (brief) off-season, soccer is still king and dominates the media.

9. AmericanRosanero

AmericanRosanero New Member

Dec 11, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Now, with Makinwa in hand, expect the buzz around the Renzo to be LOUD. Palermo is very quickly trying to establish themselves as "the new blood" of the Serie A. They have to be looking now as the darkhorse (at least, in the preseason) to contend for Il Scudetto.

10. kass_rosanero

kass_rosanero New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Bucks-England
    toni has left but who cares. forza palermo!