2 Tix to Arsenal v Chelsea???

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by clures, Sep 11, 2003.

1. clures

clures New Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Waltham MA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    I realize this one might be tough, but MIke at arsenalamerica told me if anyone could get the tix it would be Jeff Lancaster!

Me and my buddy are Arsenal fans in Philadelphia, USA. Looking to goto the Oct 18th match at Highbury.

Saw them offered by a broker at 175 GBP which I can live with, just don't want to be stuck sitting behind a pole.

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

2. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    A hundred and seventy five!?!?! Tell me that's not each!! I mean ... even for two ... Jesus!

3. clures

clures New Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Waltham MA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Each. That's why I'm on here instead of giving him my credit card number - lol.

Any idea what a fair price would be?

4. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Well, the cover price would be about right. I realise it's tough to get tickets for big matches and a trip over is an opportunity to get a game in, but £350 ? You'd have to be nuts. Watch it in the pub.

5. escalade

escalade New Member

Sep 4, 2003
    Raleigh
    That might be what you have to pay, all gunners games are sold out. I went to the champs league match with Auxerre last october and we paid 85 quid a piece for those tix. during the same trip, we wanted to see fulham play manu but the touts wanted 250 to 300 quid a piece and the price never dropped after kickoff. its like we say, if you want to go fast its gonna cost you. The easiest place to buy tix for in london is white hart lane becuase of the size. as long as the game is a big big one,you can buy tickets reasonably